Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Who secures us Champions League qualification

Demarai Gray screamer from 40 yards going towards the corner flag before deflecting of Jamie Vardy's arse and still going miles wide but De Gea fluffs it and pushes it towards goal and Maguire on the line scuffs the clearance and scores an own goal to put us 1-0 up in the 90th min....then disallowed by VAR as Gray was offside

Edited by shailen
Na

I don't how but I have a funny feeling Chelski will lose against both Liverpool and Wolves! Many United will get either beaten or draw against the Hammers. All the foxes will have to do is draw or win against Man Utd. I'm crossing my fingers if I don't chew them off first whilst watching the games this week.  :sweating:

Ive got a feeling if we were to pull of some miracle, Nacho will be the hero.

Chelsea lose to Pool and Utd beat Hammers 3-1. We need to beat Utd or draw if Wolves beat Chelsea.

Half time 0-0 both games.

Second half Wolves score and news come into the King Power. Brendan brings on 4 subs all defenders and Hamza..we set up 8 1 1 with Hamza behind JV icolated. We play exhilarating passing football in our own penalty box as Man Utd sit deep knowing a draw is enough.

90th minute approaches and news is in from Stamford Bridge, Kante has smashed a 40 yard rocket into the roof of the net and Leicester are now dropping out.

Brendan panics and brings on Nacho..4 minutes added on time..93.59 on the clock, falls to nacho 25 yards out, scuffs it towards De Gea...game over..OH NO hes thrown it into the net!! Mental scenes!

VAR Check, disallowed. because of a clear and obvious error not spotted by the ref.

Edited by deanolegend1989

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

In all seriousness a late, dramatic Harry Maguire own goal would literally break the internet. 

Might actually be the funniest thing I've ever seen in football. 

The fact we joked about this as soon as the fixtures came out and then we are somehow in the top 4 and likely going in to that very game where a Maguire own goal does secure it for us. Got to be about 5000/1 that? 😂😂😂

Come to terms with Europa league and happy with that so Champs league would be a bonus. Excited for some drama in this game now, with the table changing with the 2 games goals coming in.

Would absolutely love us to have a 90+ minute Aguero moment.

Maguire to have a Gerard slip and Vardy to run through to finish to win us the game and the players go mental. Or Tielemans to score a 30 yard screamer in the last second that De Gea pushes into the roof of the net.

Sancho decides he wants to play for a champions league team and comes to us instead of United - RW sorted. :beer:

On 20/07/2020 at 11:27, kingcarr21 said:

Hirst comes on as a sub and announces himself as a Leicester legend, scoring a sublime stoppage time winner.

A scuff shot that De Gea lets through his legs lol 

You laugh but I can definitely see this happening

On 20/07/2020 at 11:19, Ric Flair said:

A bit of light hearted fun, who is going to be the player (ours, Utd's or even Wolves) who secures us CL qualification on Sunday. I appreciate it's a long shot that we will qualify but suspend your judgement and belief and pretend it'll happen.

My heart says a Vardy penalty in the dying minutes, would be beautiful given the amount of dubious ones Utd have had this season.

I’d love this to happen.

I’d love to see what Ole would have to say.

21 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Robbie Savage, at the game as a pundit, lays a massive solid log Kasper’s goalline for the second half and despite intense pressure United are unable to find a way past it to equalise Vardy’s first half bicycle kick 

Thought that was Gary Lineker's job? :ph34r: