Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Who secures us Champions League qualification

A bit of light hearted fun, who is going to be the player (ours, Utd's or even Wolves) who secures us CL qualification on Sunday. I appreciate it's a long shot that we will qualify but suspend your judgement and belief and pretend it'll happen.

My heart says a Vardy penalty in the dying minutes, would be beautiful given the amount of dubious ones Utd have had this season.

Vardy, definitely. 

I'd take a Kasper winner in the dying seconds from a corner though at this rate. I say that with it being Monday morning. I can't imagine how I'll feel during the match if it were to come to that lol

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A bit of light hearted fun, who is going to be the player (ours, Utd's or even Wolves) who secures us CL qualification on Sunday. I appreciate it's a long shot that we will qualify but suspend your judgement and belief and pretend it'll happen.

My heart says a Vardy penalty in the dying minutes, would be beautiful given the amount of dubious ones Utd have had this season.

If we have a penalty in the last minute we will 100% miss it lol 

"Unbelievable last day drama......in the 97th minute, we're hearing from Stamford Bridge that N'Golo Kante has sliced the ball into his own net, gifting Wolves an equaliser......

But it isn't going to be enough for Leicester, who are held here 3-3, a Vardy hat-trick cancelled out by three VAR penalties for United......

But, wait! A protester has run onto the pitch! A tall, burly crop-haired man in middle age wearing an enormous pair of white trainers. He seems to be protesting about a decision at Watford?!

....and N'Didi shoots from 40 yards.....it was going wide but the protester has stuck out a trainer and deflected it into the goal!

I'm looking at the precedent of Darren Bent's beach-ball goal....if an alien object deflects the ball into the net, the goal stands!

Nigel Pearson has taken Leicester City into the Champions' League!"

:nigel:

• Haha 4

Ryan Bennett with a Kompany esque 30 yard screamer in top scorer in the 88th minute to win it 1-0.

He pulls his shirt over his stand and just stands there while his undershirt reads ' Why Always B?'

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1