Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

FA cup final is going to be a demolition job 

Pretty much. Chelsea made Man City look 2nd rate, God knows what they'll do to our sorry players. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I wouldn’t bother in all honesty. I’d happily sacrifice a strong line up in the final to have a go at the top four. 

We are gonna to find something devine to achieve either let alone both. 

Just now, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Chelski have spent stupid money and had no major long term injuries.  It may happen again/it may not;  but if you can’t beat Saints and Newcastle you deserve no CL.

Stuff like this is annoying. On the flip side we beat Man City and spurs away liverpool at home etc. 

Take away how damaging this result is for us for a moment, the result serves Man City and Aguero right moronic stupidity and arrogance has been punished.

Pep Guardiola  played his third blind eleven in a formation he rolled on dice beforehand, against a top club.  He got what he deserved this evening.

Screw him.

Edited by Vacamion

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'd have taken Chelsea winning and Spurs losing all day long if that was on offer.

I do agree, realistically we need to be looking down not up and I think Chelsea were always a good bet for 3rd. Liverpool and West Ham are dodgy for us though. I’m not concerned about Spurs I still think we beat them round 38. 

Just now, Bert said:

Mad that people are talking like it’s all done and dusted for the champions league. We’re still 5 points ahead of West Ham. Albeit they have a game in hand. Our destiny is in our own hands. 

I know the reactionary posts are pathetic imo. Granted we might still **** it up but wow some of the attitudes on here lol 

• Like 4