Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Lol nobody is losing the plot or going overboard. If Liverpool lose our CL odds are 95% (we’d need one point OR either of WH / LIV to drop any points - one result away from CL)

If Liverpool win our CL odds go to 60% and we’ll probably need 4 points if we don’t beat Chelsea. 

It’s absolutely massive. If you’re not rooting for Man U today like you were for us on Tuesday, it’s you who have lost the plot.

Would take a draw at this point would be more than fine

What is Shaw doing holy shit 

• Like 2

I f’kin hate Man Utd with a passion!

Most obnoxious club on God’s earth and, what’s more, the only times I ever want them to win they bloody lose.

I hope the Glazer’s stay forever and rinse them into administration! 

• Like 1

Our Champions League spot is in peril. Ole, the spirit of garden gnomes, can no longer stand the terrible fixture congestion plaguing his billion pound "underinvested" squad. He calls upon three special "young" people: Sean, from Burnley, with the power of 5 pound notes and Chris Wood's enormous goal kick blocking face.. From West Bromwich, Big Sam, with the power of a Thresher's discount card and his trusty pint glass to drink his wine from.. From London Roy, with the power of Christian Benteke channeling all his "play good against former club" energy. When their powers combine, they summon Earth's greatest champion,

Cnkow77.png