Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

Shame Derby let Bournemouth in late on although it keeps them all down there.

Think Wednesday are too shambolic to recover the damage from the points deduction and Wycombe are probably a safe bet for the drop. Leaves one space and I fancy it to be Cov, unfortunately. Still ****ing funny.

Just realised that if results go right, one Wycombe win would put BOTH Forest and Derby in the Championship relegation zone, and simultaneously heap pressure on Coventry, at a time when we're second in the Premier League.
bb35TA1.png
Sheffield Wednesday, despite losing to the Bondage Swans on Saturday, are also probably gonna be fine in the long run - bear in mind they started with a big points deduction, so they're picking up reasonable results. It's absolutely feasible that all three of Forest, Cov and Derby could go down.

What a time to be alive. :brendan:

Edited by OntarioFox

Derby's players can't complain about the tackle on Sibley, as the player got the ball cleanly from him (albeit strongly).

The 'Rooney effect' seems to have made on-pitch matters worse.

Edited by Wymsey

Not quite sure how we are 4th!

Take it though.

Stoke will rightly be annoyed about our first which should have been a foul on the goalie after he'd saved an original shot from Cleverly which hit the bar and bounded down before our striker knocked the ball and goalie into the net.

So the ref gave the goal.

:dunno: :whistle:

Just had a look at the table... and im pretty happy to say that is a reasonable looking 2nd division.

After years of there being sides that i felt belonged in the Prem... im not really seeing anyone who i think "should" be in the 1st Division.

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Just had a look at the table... and im pretty happy to say that is a reasonable looking 2nd division.

After years of there being sides that i felt belonged in the Prem... im not really seeing anyone who i think "should" be in the 1st Division.

I think it tells.

If the likes of us and Bournemouth are still in the top 6 despite being pretty average this season says to me there are a lot of inconsistency in this league!

42 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

I think it tells.

If the likes of us and Bournemouth are still in the top 6 despite being pretty average this season says to me there are a lot of inconsistency in this league!

That's always been the case, rarely is there a team who runs away with it and wins it by like 15+ points. One season we won about 2 of our last 15 games or something ridiculous and still ended up 6th. Every year people say 'it'll be much tougher next year' but it rarely is.

Keep hold of Sarr for the season and you'll definitely be in the top 6.

• Like 1