Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HighPeakFox

Hamza

18 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Looks lost, doesn't know how or when to impose himself on the game. Shame as 12 months ago we had someone with direction.

That sums him up very well at the moment.  It all started to go wrong with that tackle v Liverpool and the flak he got from Klopp. Looks to have lost his confidence, and his way, since then.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Le Renard said:

Puel for some reason seemed better at unlocking his potential than Rodgers, Hamza needs game time to learn his trade, I'm not sure a cameo from the bench now and again is going to help him. 

Unfortunately with his lack of awareness and positional sense, he relies on this pace to get him out of trouble. 

This ultimately leads to him making tackles, that better players like Mendy, Ndidi and Kante don’t need to make. 

Some of those challenges are borderline and as a head coach, you’d be worried about him being a walking red card. He’s our Lee Catermoll in fairness. 

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

Unfortunately with his lack of awareness and positional sense, he relies on this pace to get him out of trouble. 

This ultimately leads to him making tackles, that better players like Mendy, Ndidi and Kante don’t need to make. 

Some of those challenges are borderline and as a head coach, you’d be worried about him being a walking red card. He’s our Lee Catermoll in fairness. 

Awareness and positional sense only come with game time, he should have went to a championship club last season.   

16 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

Awareness and positional sense only come with game time, he should have went to a championship club last season.   

I disagree to an extent, you learn some of it as you grow up playing youth football, U21, even in daily training you’d improve etc. Game time is game time. I think a loan allows you to hone these skills against better players.

My worry with Hamza is that he’s so far behind in this department, when you compare him to even the likes of what we’ve seen of KDH. 

We’ve got to remember, he didn’t set the world alight whilst he was on loan at Burton Albion.

We will Need Hamza,so he will bet game time.....

I want to see him get back to wanting the ball be aggressive in movement, I dont mind that he was on the boundaries of a red card.

Now He has to learn just to tip the right side of that boundary...If he falls down and gets the odd Red..so what!!!i

Edited by fuchsntf