Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Thing is here, you have to ask yourself if the club or the agent weren't actively touting him about, why would clubs try to sign a player who has only just signed for them. Stinks of making a quick buck from Barca, if true of course. 

That was my first thought - reminds me of the Yerry Mina transfer to Barcelona and then Everton.

That said Trincao would be exciting and according to reports has an extremely high ceiling, certainly higher than Mina did for them.

I'm assuming there is some truth to this. We need a left footed right winger, he fits the profile of player we like to sign and the structure of the deal (loan and then fee next year) matches up with what Percy wrote about a few weeks a go if we missed out on the Champions League.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Thanks for posting.

Looks a very talented player. Left footed and plays on the right. Could be just what we need. Link up with Ricardo could do well. Personally would go for Brooks if we had the choice, just my opinion but Trincao looks very good. If this is the type of player we are after then maybe  I have been very wrong with thoughts and ability for Rodgers and Congerton in the transfer market. 

12 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

He's not even played a game for them yet has he?

Reported his buy out clause is around £500 million euros lol

Most Spanish youngsters have ridiculous release clauses. It's compulsory in their contracts I think. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Barcelona need to balance the books but I’d be surprised if they sold him to us seeing how highly rated he is for the future. 

Nacho style buy back clause. Make it so, Captain Congers.

Edited by FoxFossil

Do it do it do it!!

Funny how we've been waiting for a good rumour with substance and now we have it I wish it was kept secret until done. Bit like praying for a 1-0 lead but then getting it and remembering Rodgers hasn't had his tinker yet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Ye Gods, I'd normally laugh this one off the page but that's a solid source.  What a coup this would be.

He's listed as a tier 1 source by the reddevils subreddit, not sure if thats for MU specific news or if his reliability is the same level for all clubs, but it bodes very well.

Interesting to see the offer we've (supposedly) put in. Loan with obligation to buy indicates we're looking to spend a fair bit more this window and want to spread out our spending as much as possible. Especially as its a '€50M total' which reads to me as €Xm+add-ons (possibly dependent on CL qualification, etc).

Could be a very, very exciting transfer.

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think he'd be a smash hit here, especially with a fellow Portuguese compatriot in Ricardo behind him!

Completely missed the portuguese link. That could be very, very nice indeed.

Add Demiral at CB as well and we'd be a FIFA player's dream. Perfect link CBs, CMs (Tielemans/Praet), CDM/CAM (Ndidi/Iheanacho) and down the right with the two Portuguese ;) 

• Like 1