Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Ffs big daddy’s dad can’t even hop on an easy jet to Spain without being quarantined for 14 days. 

How are are we going to find out if he’s signing?

Someone needs to make the sacrifice.

2 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

I 100% agree with you on that but the terms of the deal are completely stacked against Barcelona if the reports are accurate. They signed him for circa £30 million in January, so why would they agree to a 2 year loan deal where the buy value at the end is only £45 million? The only way I can see that as right is if we are giving them a big loan fee at the start of each season to boost the numbers up. 

If we get him, there’s no way it’s for the current figures being reported. 

Because it's a guaranteed £15m profit. They might not get the money from us now, but they can borrow against the obligation without any problems at all knowing the money is there in two years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

What’s he like on FM by age 26?

Francisco Trincao profile in 2019 (after starting new game, 20.1.2)

FM20-Player-Profile-Francisco-Trincao-20

Francisco Trincao profile aged 26 in the year 2026

FM20-Player-Profile-Francisco-Trincao-2026-profile.png

Summary

I honestly couldn’t believe Trincao’s asking price, £1.8 million is crazy for such a talent. Capable on either wing Francisco could suit any system either cutting in from the right or hugging the line from the left. The wonderkids starting stats first drew me in, you could get some good game time out of this kid from the off.

In my test save Trincao became a technical masterclass; he can cross, dribble, control the ball, shoot from range and pass. Add flair, vision and all round athleticism for a cracking wing man. Those stats from 2022-2026 with Hoffenheim say it all, 37 goals and 35 assists from 114 games. Trincao was involved in a goal more than every other game. Sign him for less than £2 million and watch that value increase to £60 million plus, hes a money making machine.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Summary

I honestly couldn’t believe Trincao’s asking price, £1.8 million is crazy for such a talent. Capable on either wing Francisco could suit any system either cutting in from the right or hugging the line from the left. The wonderkids starting stats first drew me in, you could get some good game time out of this kid from the off.

In my test save Trincao became a technical masterclass; he can cross, dribble, control the ball, shoot from range and pass. Add flair, vision and all round athleticism for a cracking wing man. Those stats from 2022-2026 with Hoffenheim say it all, 37 goals and 35 assists from 114 games. Trincao was involved in a goal more than every other game. Sign him for less than £2 million and watch that value increase to £60 million plus, hes a money making machine.

I swear FM has better scouts than most clubs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Summary

That's enough evidence for me. Just DO IT

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I swear FM has better scouts than most clubs.

They really do, and the fact that of all the teams to sign him Barcelona did has to say something about their contributors. The article I got these pictures from was made 12 months ago!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

They really do, and the fact that of all the teams to sign him Barcelona did has to say something about their contributors. That article above was from 12 months ago!

Do you think he would improve the starting eleven, @StriderHiryu? He sounds amazing but I am so worried about getting my hopes up....

5 minutes ago, Tanya said:

Do you think he would improve the starting eleven, @StriderHiryu? He sounds amazing but I am so worried about getting my hopes up....

That's not even in question.

An honest assessment can only conclude that this is unlikely to actually happen.  But being ambitious is certainly not to be discouraged, so it's nice that we've been credibly reported to make the effort.  Me, I think Brooks is much more realistic and I'd be pretty satisfied with that, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

• Like 1

It's a very odd situation.... Unless Barca have decided they don't want him and could do with some cash due to covid. There must be something in it as the club surely wouldn't be daft enough to make a bid for a player who's barely had a chance to try on his new clubs kit I wonder what the situation is.... 

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It's a very odd situation.... Unless Barca have decided they don't want him and could do with some cash due to covid. There must be something in it as the club surely wouldn't be daft enough to make a bid for a player who's barely had a chance to try on his new clubs kit I wonder what the situation is.... 

Mendes rocks up, asks them to buy his client, takes a massive chunk of the fee, guarantees they'll make a profit when he moves him on in the summer. 

Touts him to Leicester, Wolves, Everton, West Ham and/or any other club that'll lump an extra 10-20m on top of what Barca paid. Mendes takes another cut. 

Barca and Mendes make money out of literally nothing. Especially if Braga were still paying a chunk of his wages to keep him on loan? 

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I know you get the usual ‘FM’ comments from lads that pretend they know what they’re talking about and like to suggest they’ve actually got credible managerial experience, but fairly often it’s actually accurate. 

When it comes to youth wonderkids, Football Manager is wrong about fifty times for every one its right. 

I reckon between a few of us from the Football Manager thread over the years we could fill page after page of mediocre footballers that the game had pegged as future stars, Carlos Fierro anyone?  @Stadt @shen

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

When it comes to youth wonderkids, Football Manager is wrong about fifty times for every one its right. 

I reckon between a few of us from the Football Manager thread over the years we could fill page after page of mediocre footballers that the game had pegged as future stars, Carlos Fierro anyone?  @Stadt @shen

Jozy Altidore

15 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I don't know, the ability to flip an asset in under 8 months to make profit on it is pretty hard to pass up. Lets say you buy a house for 150K which you really like living in, but 8 months later someone offers you 250K for the same house... You'd take that offer even if you ended up living somewhere else that wasn't as good.

Barcelona have Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Griezman, their new superstar Ansu Fati, etc. It's not like they don't have options up top! This guy was always one for the future for them, whereas for us he would be first team.

Edited by StriderHiryu

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Diego Buonanotte :ph34r: