Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

47 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Surely this will put young players off from joining Barca if they know as soon as they join, they’re going to be flogged. 

Absolutely but it's an agents wet dream! Massive pay off for the move to Barcelona and then another 6 months later!

Edited by Foxy_Bear

Can’t say I know much about him, but sounds like a talent from what I’ve read about him. I’ve seen a few comments about it not being a great deal for Barcelona, but if it does go ahead and he doesn’t perform? We will have a player for two seasons who we decide isn’t worth the money and end up spending £45-50m on. Maybe an option rather than obligation to buy would be better, but Barca probably wouldn’t want that! If there’s anything in it, he could be fantastic but he would come in with a hell of a lot of expectation on his shoulders. If nothing else it’s encouraging to be linked with this calibre of signing, I just hope it isn’t a risk that’s too expensive 

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

This really needs Madders to show him around Primark.

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

This really needs Madders to show him around Primark

This really needs Madders to show him around Primark

• Haha 1

I'd heard about this one and I really like the idea of signing him, think he's exactly the sort of profile, and style of player we need.

My one gripe however is the supposed deal. An obligation to make it permanent for fifty million?! That is a big gamble. If that was optional then I'd say fair play but not mandatory, I think that's risky.

• Thanks 1

It’s not officially listed but he is a Jorge Mendes client.... As is Ricardo.....

I mean I’m not saying I know exactly what’s going to happen summer 2021 if this goes through.... but I absolutely do lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

It’s not officially listed but he is a Jorge Mendes client.... As is Ricardo.....

I mean I’m not saying I know exactly what’s going to happen summer 2021 if this goes through.... but I absolutely do lol 

Stop listening, stop listening, focus on the now, focus on the now....:frantics:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Mods, how do you delete someone else's post?

• Haha 1

On the Barca forum they certainly think it could happen it they be because they are rather vitriolic towards their board/glorious leader :P