Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

I suspect we have only offered this due to getting a feeling they'd be open to the possibility. The fact we wanted him in January, we may well have been made aware by agents involved that there's still the possibility of us getting him. That's what I'm telling myself anyway and it not being an absolute piss in the wind gig from Congers and Rudders.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Surely this will put young players off from joining Barca if they know as soon as they join, they’re going to be flogged. 

Most players will continue to jump at the chance of playing for Barca and training with the likes of Messi 

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Surely this will put young players off from joining Barca if they know as soon as they join, they’re going to be flogged. 

I’d be inclined to agree but not many players will turn Barcelona down. 

9 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

It will if they think their dream ends up at filbert way rather then the camp nou !!!

i went on a tour there last summer - you can’t confuse the two ......

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It will if they think their dream ends up at filbert way rather then the camp nou !!!

i went on a tour there last summer - you can’t confuse the two ......

That's true, Camp Nou is a shithole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Feel a bit sorry for the player, imagine signing for Barcelona thinking you're going to be playing with Messi to find out you're being used to make a quick bit of profit.

But the twist is that you get to play with Jamie Vardy.

• Like 1

This is slightly off topic... but can anyone see Barca buying British youngsters and selling them on for a huge profit knowing English clubs need to fill their homegrown quota. Would this work? If so, it’s an avenue I'm surprised they haven’t looked at exploiting. 

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

This is slightly off topic... but can anyone see Barca buying British youngsters and selling them on for a huge profit knowing English clubs need to fill their homegrown quota. Would this work? If so, it’s an avenue I'm surprised they haven’t looked at exploiting. 

That’s a German thing, not Spanish. :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Imagine they all get snapped up by the 'big 6' here first, often rotting there instead