Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Mendy

47 minutes ago, shailen said:

I nearly spat my cool aid out with that turn he did in the build up to the first goal. Did not know he had that in the locker. 

That was incredible! All match. Gets the ball and passes it. Gets the ball keeps possession.  Gets the ball or steals the ball, keeps possession and makes the pass that allows us to attack or totally open up the field for a killer pass. Don't know how to write it but watched him do it all match. Mesmerizing. All match.

2 minutes ago, SO1 said:

That was incredible! All match. Gets the ball and passes it. Gets the ball keeps possession.  Gets the ball or steals the ball, keeps possession and makes the pass that allows us to attack or totally open up the field for a killer pass. Don't know how to write it but watched him do it all match. Mesmerizing. All match.

Absolutely. If you watch the first goal and that turn again, Fernandinho went full in expecting him to turn back but he does that turn and gets by two players and whips the ball into Barnes who can run full throttle at their defence. That was the moment of the game for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I always thought he had good composure on the ball. But sometimes got caught short with the speed the prem played at and often tried to look for the simple pass rather than the risk. Since playing this year he definitely looks to be more punchy and that turn and sprint to the ball for the first goal shows what he can do. 

He's Brendan's:worship: love child now. Plays the same as Joe Allen at Liverpool and Swansea. Does the work that makes everyone else look good. What an absolute pleasure to watch.

He's been excellent, he still gets caught occasionally and got a couple of soft fouls. But he does have confidence on the ball and move things quickly. When he wins the ball he can get attacks moving quickly. Fingers crossed he stays fit for the period Ndidi is out because his confidence appears to be growing.