Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Mendy

We’ve seen some excellent performances from our midfielders over the years, but in my lifetime what Mendy and Tielemans produced today was the best I’ve seen any Leicester midfielders play.

Today proved exactly why we gave Mendy a new contract.

World class performances from both.

• Like 2

The guy came here and got absolutely buggered first day, since then it’s been a struggle of recovery and re-injury. He’s came in this season after so many setbacks and low points, when he could have easily left to a lower team in France to try and rebuild his career, and he’s given his absolute best. It’s like we have a new signing to rival Ndidi he’s been that immense. He’s looking like the guy we brought in to replace Kante. 

Brilliant to see him and Amartey put in excellent performances after two long layoffs and struggles. It does wonders to our squad depth before any other new signings walk in the door.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I've had 3 big helpings of humble pie..

Never thought the guy could be as good as we've witnessed in the opening 3 games!

Incredible.

He was not given a chance before. Makes you think: what about Silva and Slimani. They are still on our books and could offer something now with injuries mounting.