Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Man City (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, blaaklint said:

is it a coincidence that if you take the R, T, Y and both As out of Amartey and replace them with two Ss and an I, it spells Messi?

:o I think not. Then if you drop the ‘I’ and add ‘adn’ after the M, then wow.....

Edited by Dahnsouff

I’m pissed off because he’s shown a bit of bottle keeping Maddison out of the side to keep Praet in who’s been good this season so far but then he’s just completely out brendan’ed himself by putting Amartey in, I wouldn’t mind but the bloke is so far off the pace we may as well play with 10 men. 

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Amartey against Man City!? :nigel:

Maybe we are trying to replicate the way Wolves got joy twice against Man City last season with a 343. Barnes and Vardy is pace for days on the break. There's definitely something to be said for sitting back and inviting pressure and hitting them with the counter.

Not expecting much regardless today, but hoping I am wrong.

Didn't Amartey partner Andy King when we beat them 4-2? 😂😂😂

Whats the point of 3-5-2 when they aren't even playing a striker? Madness, Rodgers has shit it again. Albrighton over Perez I could just about stomach but what a madness this is. Please score a 30 yarder Daniel 😂😂😂

Just now, Le Renard said:

Why change a winning formula?  Because we had more holes than a swiss cheese against Burnley, and if we are that open agains Shiekh city we will lose by a big margin. 

Same formation we played at Bournemouth 🤷🏻‍♂️