Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Man City (A) Match Thread

If its going to be 3-5-2 should we not have 2 strikers up front? Barnes is not a striker... although it would be a shame for him to miss out. ihneacho anyone? Hope the formation/lineup works but looks a bit dubious to me, I will support whatever team is put out though so come on you foxes 🦊🦊🦊

33 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Need to remember Evans hasn't played for a a while with no pre season. Maybe the extra centre back to compensate. Rodgers doesn't trust the back 4, clear as day. To be honest if Burnley can create as much as they did, I don't blame him.

Well if you think how they went in with a game plan to stretch our back 4 last year and how effective it was, I'd like to thunk we'd add the extra CB to help prevent it. 

3 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Just thinking more on DA stsrting...

Could be an indirect warning to the owners to make more funds available or see more of this in the future? 

Too risky as a point given the stature of the game.

The point aas probably made in the League Cup squad when it was clear our 2nd string needs improving.