Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Luton Town agree to sign Leicester City 22-yr-old - Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

On 15/10/2020 at 18:12, Leicester_Loyal said:

Literally knew someone was gonna reply that, he's one in a million.

If KDH comes back to us and is a reguar in our first team in the next 3 or 4 years, please quote this tweet and prove me wrong:wave:

Well I've only seen him do two things (on Video) and my advice is not to bet more than a tweet even though getting a regular spot in our first team has suddenly got a lot more diificult. We've had three one in a millions since the autumn of 2015. !!!

Edited by Alan Frost

Not all players develop at the same speed or mature in the same way. We have seen it with Harvey Barnes & James Justin who have responded to additional playing time & responsibility. KDH is obviously enjoying playing meaningful football at Blackpool & Luton as opposed to the mean nothing U23's. He will now have the opportunity to impress at training camp & hopefully pre-season games. I trust Rodgers to give him a proper chance next season.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

Not all players develop at the same speed or mature in the same way. We have seen it with Harvey Barnes & James Justin who have responded to additional playing time & responsibility. KDH is obviously enjoying playing meaningful football at Blackpool & Luton as opposed to the mean nothing U23's. He will now have the opportunity to impress at training camp & hopefully pre-season games. I trust Rodgers to give him a proper chance next season.

We've seen it even more in the mature and very talented Luke Thomas.

He reminds me a lot of John Mcginn in terms of the way he plays. All action midfielder who can tackle and play progressive passes.

Also pops up with a decent amount of goals and assists like Mcginn too. I really hope he gets a good go with us next season, have a really good feeling about this lad.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I'm sure BR will . The beauty of the two video things I have seen him do are that they would probably have been goals in the PL He did n't have to dribble past PL defenders or receive a wonder pass. It appeared to me (the video was n't great) the Blackpool one he kiilled a high ball with his head dropped it at his feet and hit a beautiful shot left foot. This one he looked as if he made space by moving towards the guy passing it to him. There was a time when managers signed very very expensive strikers on less evidence than this. Is he two footed does anyone know? The video has answered one of my worries, he's no midget.  Anyway long way to go but with H.Barnes, Under possibly, and this guy we have a chance of replacing the irreplaceable and maybe several seasons of playing JV  with one of the 3 options we might have if we're lucky. At 22 this possibility is nowhere near too old.

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

The lads in the youth team rave about here, always picks the movies for the coach to away games. She she gives great PG Tips.

I'm 77 and in answer to the question on one post  " IF you had to share a single bed with one LC player who would you chose ?" i filled in "anyone who plays for thr ladies team" Is the tea lady married  ?

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

I still think if it benefits the club to recall him now, rather than benefit the player then we should do it. We are in a title race, in the knockout stages of the EL and 2 very winnable FA Cup games that would see us in the quarter finals should we get there.

This club is serious about trying to win things and if we haven't the financial muscle to improve the squad in areas of weakness due to injury or poor quality then bring back the players we have that can help us. 

It’s not like he wouldn’t get game time, he’d have the remainder of the season to settle properly again ready for being more regularly involved next season. He’s proven with every loan he’s a very good player in the making - why can’t he make the leap like Barnes has? Might take a season or two but we can afford that time 

4 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

It’s not like he wouldn’t get game time, he’d have the remainder of the season to settle properly again ready for being more regularly involved next season. He’s proven with every loan he’s a very good player in the making - why can’t he make the leap like Barnes has? Might take a season or two but we can afford that time 

But surely finishing the season at Luton his confidence will grow and grow, he seems to be improving all the time there. Rather that stagnating his growth with stop and start appearances for the first team here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I still think if it benefits the club to recall him now, rather than benefit the player then we should do it. We are in a title race, in the knockout stages of the EL and 2 very winnable FA Cup games that would see us in the quarter finals should we get there.

This club is serious about trying to win things and if we haven't the financial muscle to improve the squad in areas of weakness due to injury or poor quality then bring back the players we have that can help us. 

Harvey had a great Championship loan. And Whoscored rated Harvey slightly higher, 7.24 compared 7.1, with more goals. And it still took Harvey at least a season to adjust to the Premier League. I agree we could use KDH if either Maddison or Tielemans get an injury but KDH will need time to adjust. And let's face it, he's not going to get loads of minutes here if Tielemans and Maddison are available. For KDH's own development I'd leave him at Luton where he's starting to score regularly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

Harvey had a great Championship loan. And Whoscored rated Harvey slightly higher, 7.24 compared 7.1, with more goals. And it still took Harvey at least a season to adjust to the Premier League. I agree we could use KDH if either Maddison or Tielemans get an injury but KDH will need time to adjust. And let's face it, he's not going to get loads of minutes here if Tielemans and Maddison are available. For KDH's own development I'd leave him at Luton where he's starting to score regularly.

its finely balanced and far from an obvious decision, but I agree it would be best to leave him at Luton

5 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We can't recall him now, it's too late...