Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Villa post match

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

What are you smoking? Catagne is better than Chillwell and maybe I don't know much about football but Fofana looks a slight upgrade on Ryan Fuching Bennett so when you loose player so when players leave and better ones arrive that's called strengthening the squad! 

Jury is out on Timmy, it’s a long season.

easy to say he is better than BC after a few games we won. Not looked so great in the last 2 though 

20 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Barnes looked over confident. Which is an odd thing to be saying. He kept trying to skin players in our own half and was ignoring easy passes. One really ticked me off because he got away with failing to go round once and tried again instead of laying it off for Justin to cross to a crowded box

Just said exactly the same thing. Totally agree. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Of course, I agree. But you can't ignore their influence on the games when they do play. Ndidi is a huge miss in midfield. Just his presence alone would make other teams' midfielders think about changing their game to overcome him. It's like Liverpool being without Adrian & Van Dijk. They just aren't the same threat. Any side missing their big players will have that problem.

Totally agree. Was just pointing out that we have months without all 3 of them all so we need a solution somehow.

Tonight we had Vardy, Ndidi, Soyuncu and Ricardo out, with Maddison not 100% either. That's the equivalent of Villa missing Watkins, Luiz, Mings, Grealish and Cash. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox

This is why football is all opinions. Last week I criticised BR hard for his decisions. Today I think he was spot on pretty much and everyone is going nuts at him!

Today it was simple, we were beaten by the better team. We fought hard to knick a point but all game I was begging us to get a point. We had no threat, without JV it’s hard, we were overrun in midfield and it was coming all game , especially 2nd half.

We have a great first 11 but when a few players get replaced we arnt good enough and will be inconsistent.

Mendy, Justin, Hamza , Ianacho, Slimani are not good enough(not having a go at Justin today as he was fantastic) but in general we will be poor if these are playing regularly.

2 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

That we didn’t deserve to lose, Fofana gives him great hope for the future, Vardy out for Thursday and Soyuncu is out for 3 months 

Wow hadn't realised it was going to be that long. when will Riccardo be back we badly need some good news on the injury front.

Both Soyuncu and Ndidi will not be back and match fit much before February.

7 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

What are you smoking? Catagne is better than Chillwell and maybe I don't know much about football but Fofana looks a slight upgrade on Ryan Fuching Bennett so when players leave and better ones arrive that's called strengthening the squad! 

But the same results ?

6 minutes ago, sishades said:

I am starting to think they some of them will.

Don't be ridiculous. 

I absolutely guarantee we'll be top 10 if not top 6. We'll certainly finish 10 points clear of Villa. 

Do you have any idea what other clubs would give for Cags, Ricardo, Wilf, Maddison and Vardy to come back?