Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bevan

Maddison

4 hours ago, Blue and white said:

I want a ref would give him a yellow for walking as slow as he can over to corners, getting out of hand

He used to infuriate me doing this in his first season. Often when we were losing. He has improved on this generally....

Madison is back from injury...but now he has a decision to make.

He is Mike's behind grealish in his ability to get an end product and influence a game.

He needs to stop slowing games by garnering fouls  and shift the ball. He needs to mix ip his pass dribble shoot options to keep defe ders guessing.

He needs to spend time with a coach looking at his decisions  . Freeze the video... consider the options.. pick the best... and then he see what did.  This way he will learn his biases.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

He is Mike's behind grealish in his ability to get an end product and influence a game.

He needs to stop slowing games by garnering fouls  and shift the ball. He needs to mix ip his pass dribble shoot options to keep defe ders guessing.

He needs to spend time with a coach looking at his decisions  . Freeze the video... consider the options.. pick the best... and then he see what did.  This way he will learn his biases.

It seems you havent seen his last few games...is your streaming so many months behind....:P

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

He needs to spend time with a coach looking at his decisions  . Freeze the video... consider the options.. pick the best... and then he see what did.

Congratulations mate, you have just invented video analysis. The club will be in touch shortly with a job offer, I expect.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Guest said:

Congratulations mate, you have just invented video analysis. The club will be in touch shortly with a job offer, I expect.

That genuinely made me lol at 05:58. Now I am sending the mrs over as she is fuming lol  26 years old and if she don’t get 10 hours unbroken ... run for the Fcuking hills. So if you kindly hand over your address she will be round shortly to berate you for making me giggle at such an ‘ungodly hour’ lol

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

You’ve had a bit of a ‘mare

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The sooner Maddison improves and becomes "the real deal" the sooner he leaves for a "big" club.

The Maddison we have now is still a key player for a club that is hopeful of regular top 4 finishes.

I could say similar for all our best players,

We will be lucky to hold onto Fofana for another season.

Barnes is still raw but will already be on the radar of the big names.

If ndidi wasnt injured he'd probably go for 100M in january!

Exceptions are vardy due to his age and schmeichel who probably knows he wont be first choice for anyone better than us!

We're still a long, long way from being able to keep hold of top class players, if ever.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Spiritwalker said:

Fock me there must be something you can take to get rid of this pessimism.

Mescalito(peyote)      The teaching spirit of the Yaqui Indians.   Surprised you didnt know that.:whistle:

3 hours ago, Royston. said:

The sooner Maddison improves and becomes "the real deal" the sooner he leaves for a "big" club.

The Maddison we have now is still a key player for a club that is hopeful of regular top 4 finishes.

Exceptions are vardy due to his age and schmeichel who probably knows he wont be first choice for anyone better than us!

We're still a long, long way from being able to keep hold of top class players, if ever.

Whilst the keeping hold of top players may be true, the fact is, as each season passes, we are adding more and more top players to our ranks.  This in turn means that if we stick to our formula of only letting one go a season, it will start to have less and less of an effect overall.

And also, there is no Premier league team that can hold on to class players if Madrid, Barcelona etc come calling.  

We are doing the right things slowly.  Christ, I mean, even if I take the blue tinted specs off, our defence in Kasper, Ricardo, Evans, Fofana, Soyuncu and Castagne is in the top 10 in world football, possibly higher.  

We will lose a player a season, and each time it will sting.  But if we carry on like we are doing, it will have less and less of an effect each time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Royston. said:

No we're not. Vardy turned down Arsenal to stay here, and he's the best striker in the league. 

We sell on our terms and we always will. We're already in a position where there is probably only a dozen clubs on Earth that are a bigger draw than we are, and that list is shrinking.

• Like 2

Maddison is at a key point, does he want to be a ok player or a top class player its up to him, he has to get stronger fitter and better, he has a short window on this.

Edited by twister
to be kinder earlier reaction wasn't as kind.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, twister said:

Has the ability to play for England but showed tonight he lacks the mentality, lacked any bottle and played like a scared rabbit.

look at Grealish in comparison he has gone up miles in levels from last year

Maddison is at a key point, does he want to be a ok player or a top class player its up to him, he has to get stronger fitter and better, he has a short window on this.

He's a key player and a very good one for us. He needs to keep working on his game though and toughen up a bit to get to the levels Grealish has.