Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of heads up on a deal.

Bought some food (only 12/13 quids worth) recently from Pizza Hut but didn't realise that was the collection price rather than for delivery. Bloke in the shop (Aylestone Road branch) said because I lived within a few miles they could've delivered if I'd rung up to ask. Just called them again about a similar order and they're delivering for me but on the collection prices. It's the small things in life...

Not sure if there's another thread for stuff like this so mods can move it if necessary.

1 hour ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Bit of heads up on a deal.

Bought some food (only 12/13 quids worth) recently from Pizza Hut but didn't realise that was the collection price rather than for delivery. Bloke in the shop (Aylestone Road branch) said because I lived within a few miles they could've delivered if I'd rung up to ask. Just called them again about a similar order and they're delivering for me but on the collection prices. It's the small things in life...

Not sure if there's another thread for stuff like this so mods can move it if necessary.

I bet you've heard that a few times, Geoff...

9 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Referring to any football clubs style as Managerball - for instance Bielsaball - is pathetic and exposes your lack of knowledge about the style of football that particular team play. 

I've always thought that 'Pulisball' was fare game though. 

3 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Referring to any football clubs style as Managerball - for instance Bielsaball - is pathetic and exposes your lack of knowledge about the style of football that particular team play. 

Something that annoys me that.

41 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Something that annoys me that.

Someone in the media used it once and it sounded fun so everyone started applying it to every manager. 

It suggests that having a style of management makes the game so different it needs a new name. It's just tactics. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sarah Vine is not related to Tim or Jeremy 

She does however have the good fortune to be married to the swashbuckling Michael Gove 

There can’t be many better experiences than looking up from your pillow at Michael’s amorous advancing lips 

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

She does however have the good fortune to be married to the swashbuckling Michael Gove 

There can’t be many worse experiences than looking up from your pillow at Michael’s amorous advancing lips 

AgreeablePinkKentrosaurus-size_restricte

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Sarah Vine is not related to Tim or Jeremy 

There can’t be many better experiences than looking up from your pillow at Michael’s amorous advancing lips 

Has Michael got a fanny too then?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Must say that Foxestalk is one of, if not the best forums for ease of access, navigating and lack of bloatware.

I occasionally visit other teams forums and think many are awful in comparison.

I have just been on one of the Celtic ones to see what they say about Edouard and although it isn't too bad compared to many, it wasn't as user friendly as ours, certainly not on this old device of mine in any case.

Kudos to our mods etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Must say that Foxestalk is one of, if not the best forums for ease of access, navigating and lack of bloatware.

I have just been on one of the Celtic ones to see what they say about Edouard and although it isn't too bad compared to many, it wasn't as user friendly as ours, certainly not on this old device of mine in any case.

Kudos to our mods etc.

Agreed. the only one I've seen that gets close is the Bristol City one, it's still a fair way off though.

27 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Kudos to our mods etc.

FT has been mentioned TV and has (I think) won an award for the best UK football fan's forum

23 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Kudos to our mods etc.

Try reading this one. It's enough to make your eyes bleed. 

http://lutonexcelsior.com/

Edited by jonthefox
Forgot to add link.
  • Haha 1