Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The “ I’ve got something to say, but it doesn’t warrant its own thread “ thread.

On 24/06/2021 at 17:37, FoxesDeb said:

We have one too. Unfortunately she speaks Spanish , so we have no idea what she's saying. I also knock into her occasionally when she's 'at home' which really seems to annoy her. 

Other than that, she's great lol

That’s an au pair - not a rumba*

*other makes are available 

On 08/06/2021 at 20:32, SemperEadem said:

Looked to get my lad a shirt or something from the club. £55 for a toddlers kit, that is obscene!

I was looking at International shirts the other day, I used to like getting them when I was younger of different countries, and they were something like £70. Mad. Can't remember the last time I bought an English shirt or LCFC shirt.

But those who can justify it will pay it so it'll never stop really.

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Explain?

Well of courses there's the drunk driving. 

But one memory I have of the man is during the last game at Filbert Street is him leaving his car and a group of children stood waiting outside to get his autograph. He walked with his head fixed and simply said 'get out of my way'. 

By way of contrast I have a girlfriend who loved our Shinji and wanted his autograph. One night after the game, in the pouring rain, I watched him patiently sign every single book of every fan. 

Both men had a choice. 

An undoubtedly great keeper but the man doesn't seem very pleasant. 

I'm not sure what prompted the other poster to mention that. 

Edited by foxile5
Unsubstantiated claim changed
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Do posters such as Stan and Spaceman prepare new threads for match days/new signings days/weeks in advance and drop anything and everything they are doing when its time to submit them?

I think posting on FT is their full time job tbh

Edited by Izzy
  • Haha 1