Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

The club will be masters of their on fate. We will fcuk champs league place due to lack of squad depth, not to mention being a club with only one striker on the books who's currently crippled.

Fcuk it,  im going bed and if I wake up to us having signed some fcuking Burton albion full back then fcuk it, fcuk fcukiddy

• Like 1

Do you think its all good then being a 'Top Club' whom are challenging for champions league football, and are currently competing in the Europa league, to only have one striker, who's 34, with only one recognised alternative who wouldn't even cut it in the second league of Scottish football?

Our lack of depth in attack is embarrassing when compared against the clubs ambitions. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Why folk getting worked about Minamino? He’s looked totally out of his depth in English football. He’s scored once. We would develop him for six months and then he’d be back to Liverpool as a more experienced player. If we are ambitious, why do we want to make Liverpool potentially stronger ?

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Grow up, Jesus. One bad game and apparently the clubs not ambitious. 

Words fail me with some of you lot in here it's actually embarrassing. 

Firstly,  I'm not Jesus.  

Secondly, It's not anything to do with one bad game, this has been a problem for years. 

Edited by AS1413
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ridiculous not to sign a proven striker, even on loan. We literally have nobody when Vardy is out. Nacho is championship standard at very best. 

We bang on about being ambitious but then sit happy without a striker. Bizarre.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AS1413 said:

Firstly,  I'm not Jesus.  

It's not anything to do with one bad game, this has been a problem for years. 

I've been going down for over 50 years. This is our best team in all that time. The club, squad, style of play etc have all been improving for years. The problem is not at the club but pessimistic fans like you. Stop moaning and enjoy the ride.

• Like 2