Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds (Away) Match Thread - 02/11/2020

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Do you think it’s ugly at the moment

I will put my hand up and say this has been pretty entertaining so far but that's largely because Leeds are a championship quality squad with championship quality defenders that look vastly out of their depth. 

I'm not enjoying us park the bus and invite pressure. 

I have to stress though, my reaction to every defensive Rodgers team selection is born very much out of my love for attacking football and my desire to see us dominate games. 

I've never made any attempt to hide the fact I'm a sizable Pep fan and I love it when we commit to playing "proper" football. I've never liked any type of formation that doesn't utilise proper width and you'll always struggle to get me to buy in to 5atb.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I will put my hand up and say this has been pretty entertaining so far but that's largely because Leeds are a championship quality squad with championship quality defenders that look vastly out of their depth. 

I'm not enjoying us park the bus and invite pressure. 

I have to stress though, my reaction to every defensive Rodgers team selection is born very much out of my love for attacking football and my desire to see us dominate games. 

I've never made any attempt to hide the fact I'm a sizable Pep fan and I love it when we commit to playing "proper" football. I've never liked any type of formation that doesn't utilise proper width and you'll always struggle to get me to buy in to 5atb.

Fair enough but its the way football's going and we're not good enough to never compromise our principles

it can be an easy 3 points when teams come on to us if we set up the right way to maximise the space left behind especially with a striker like Vardy.

the challenge then becomes being able to break down parked buses effectively.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1