Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Just now, Muzzy_Larsson said:

There's not many, if any further implications than this one, this game decides nothing. There are still 29 league games to go.

This game last year sent us spinning. That’s clearly got into their heads. If they wanted to do something special this year then this was the game to show it.

• Like 1

Just now, KFS said:

This game last year sent us spinning. That’s clearly got into their heads. If they wanted to do something special this year then this was the game to show it.

What happens if we play really well in and win loads of the other games then? Will that not count? 

1 minute ago, Bourbon Fox said:

Looking at their injury list I'd say different

Yes " THEIR" injury list,with their squad players.....We just Don t have that quality to call on..!!!ich

We are good, but not as Good as some fans on here would have..

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Livid said:

I don’t think we’ve got the weight right on one of those balls from our midfield all night. 

Thought we were playing football not snooker, no wonder we are struggling

Edited by StevieLynex

Just now, Les-TA-Jon said:

What happens if we play really well in and win loads of the other games then? Will that not count? 

Save this post and I’ll gladly be proven wrong by you. From this showing that’s not happening.