Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Fulham (H) pre match

With all games we have coming up I'll take any win. To a point the outcome is more important than the performance. So for me at the moment a win is win regardless of the score or how we play. If we are to stay around the top 4 it's the results that matter.

34 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Would like a comfortable 3-0 where we are in control throughout. Can’t remember last time that happened at home, probably villa last game before lockdown! Like Others have said, just win, going joint top would be great after last weekends defeat! 2-1 to us :scarf:

Sheffield Utd, after lockdown

• Like 1

If we assume they’re shit and we’ll walk it, it’s almost guaranteed a loss. I’m hoping we put in a good display and get the three points.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Praet again. He makes the midfield more solid for me. Madds and Tielemans are amazing but I feel they can be easily bullied.

Edited by Foxxed

1 hour ago, surrifox said:

People talking about 6 goal wins FFS

I assume they’re joking 

we are in the bottom two in the league for big chances created ......... if comments are genuine then some people simply haven’t been watching us play .... maybe they just look at the results and make assumptions.......

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

Agreed we need the extra body with a flat back 4 to allow Tielemans and Maddison to both play in the middle. 

Ps. How does that new bloody quote button work. I get a tick and then no quote!  Edit. Nevermind, the tick next to the quote is nothing to do with quoting. So new question, Wtf is the tick for? 

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Keep seeing people say castagne is out. Is there a source for this? Haven't seen anything myself and there wasn't a press conference dut to playing abroad on Thursday. 

7 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Source: Brendan. 

Interview on the club website and stated we'd the same squad as last week so sadly no Timmy.

If I was a betting man, I would put money on Timmy playing (or being on the matchday squad).

Brendan discussed our injured players, and mentioned only Ricky, Wilf and Cags. If Timmy was still crocked, he'd likely been included. 

Edited by NaijaFox

8 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Agreed we need the extra body with a flat back 4 to allow Tielemans and Maddison to both play in the middle. 

Ps. How does that new bloody quote button work. I get a tick and then no quote!  Edit. Nevermind, the tick next to the quote is nothing to do with quoting. So new question, Wtf is the tick for? 

It’s a mystery mate ;)

Edit: actually i pressed the tick, then the quote button, then it worked. But now I seem to have your post, as beautiful as it was, permanently floating on the page. Maybe you need to press the tick, then find the floating thing? COYBlueeesss! etc

Edited by Foxxed
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

I assume they’re joking 

we are in the bottom two in the league for big chances created ......... if comments are genuine then some people simply haven’t been watching us play .... maybe they just look at the results and make assumptions.......

I imagine that stat is skewed by the rope-a-dope tactics we have sometimes adopted this season due to injuries and quality of the opposition.  I think that number will increase when we get our full squad back and return to possession based football.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Would like us back to 4 at the back for this one.

Kasper

Justin, Evans, Fofana, Thomas

Mendy, Tielemans

Albrighton Maddison Barnes

Vardy

Albrighton is the only swap I;d make there, he's been awful thus far with aimless crosses and forward hoofs.

17 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Albrighton is the only swap I;d make there, he's been awful thus far with aimless crosses and forward hoofs.

He's been crap vs Liverpool and Braga (except for the magical ball to Vardy) but he'd been doing very well for us, he's one of those players you can't believe still gets a gig for us but he still has a fair bit to offer. That said I'd not be starting him tonight in a 4-1-4-1 if we play it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

I wouldn’t mind seeing Praet again. He makes the midfield more solid for me. Madds and Tielemans are amazing but I feel they can be easily bullied.

9 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

I want praet to start, we a better team with him in there, sorry maddison.

It's amazing no matter how bad he plays still desperate calls for Praet. Didn't Braga walk through us with ease in that first half? We had no control on the game until the second half.

Maddison frustrates the life out of me but surely he will help break Fulham down more than the safety first option, also didn't we bring in Under for this type of game? We're struggling for goals at home and need to change something up starting with that back 5.

12 minutes ago, Mark said:

It's amazing no matter how bad he plays still desperate calls for Praet. Didn't Braga walk through us with ease in that first half? We had no control on the game until the second half.

Maddison frustrates the life out of me but surely he will help break Fulham down more than the safety first option, also didn't we bring in Under for this type of game? We're struggling for goals at home and need to change something up starting with that back 5.

Well Mark, it's because (rightly or wrongly) people see something in his game that you don't. Just as a certain poster on here thinks Mendy is a total passenger, others disagree.

But yes, even I agree he was poor against Braga. However, he wasn't alone, and most of our players have had stinkers this season at some point.

• Like 1

They have actually turned the corner after a shocker of a start.  Their recent results have not been too shabby.  Any win would be a great result. This will not be easy.

• Like 1