Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd (H) - 26/12/2020 - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, poggypogpog said:

Yet again, commentators creaming themselves over the supposed bigger team. 

Well yeah. Ole’s got a billion quids worth of players at his disposal and they’re struggling for a 1 all at Leicester. Not fair that all skys  money has gone on players like Fred and their best player was free.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LCFCJ said:

I think they've spent 44 minutes 50 seconds up united's arse this half these commentators. barnes goal was just an interruption to there anal licking session 

ai cant WAIT till we score another 3.  Thatll stop the jizz fest

Feel our tempo is well too low but BR is gonna be concerned with their counter attack.

Youri constantly plays like this for me, such a great player to have in the middle.

The forward guys need to up their game, their defence have had an easy ride for most of that half.

I predict quite a few Man United players getting themselves booked in the second half of this keeps up. Only way they keep stopping Barnes, Maddison and Youri is by fouling them.

JJ and Albrighton working well together. The number of crosses that side will put in makes it clear that's why Maguire is over there.