Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd (H) - 26/12/2020 - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, LCFCJ said:

I think they've spent 44 minutes 50 seconds up united's arse this half these commentators. barnes goal was just an interruption to there anal licking session 

This is eerily detailed.

Madders has been really poor especially compared to Tielemans today. Passing has not been bad but we seem not to be able to get much through the middle where Maddison is.

Please get Praet or Perez on for Madders.

Unfortunately Under is not on but the Man Utd defence with Maguire is shaky at best. Cant believe he is not even on the bench. 

• Like 2

Fred and Lindelof must be on the proverbial tightrope as well. 

Think if we got our passing game going a bit more smoothly in final third it'll work well. Maguire and Bailly aren't the most mobile so the balls round the corner or in behind should be used. Justin put one through for Vardy earlier and Maguire was static. 

Ndidi is playing well. His recovery of the ball is quality. Justin and Youri having good games too. 

• Like 1

Decent half. Poor goal to concede but it's been us that have made all the running and I'm delighted we got an equaliser to make a game of things.

The game probably is determined by a mistake or one moment of quality. Hopefully it goes our way! COYB!

Tielemans playing like a mint Rolls-Royce in the heart of midfield!

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

Decent half, good to see us respond to going behind. Justin unlucky but went for the ball too soon and got caught out, other than that he's bee. Good again. Tielemans excellent for me, looks assured and a couple of great bits of defending. Maddison quiet, great goal from Barnes but pretty quiet otherwise, Vardy just waiting. 

• Like 1