Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Man Utd (H) - 26/12/2020 - Match Thread

3 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I enjoyed it, some people will never be happy.

I think we've done alright, need to be better with our passing near their box but generally it's been an even game and we've responded to going behind.

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

No pundit or commentator has mentioned how brilliant Tielemans has been in that 45 minutes.

I despair.

It's better like that otherwise it'd be he could be a United player, or maybe Citeh one day if he is lucky.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Youri’s the best player on the pitch going forwards and making interceptions at the back. Otherwise think it’s a bit sluggish, but that can get better...just have to keep it tighter because we gave up some ridiculous chances.

Correct. Barnes goal was sooo important because there hasnt been much between the 2 sides but we have struggled to get out of 2nd gear.

5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Am I the only one who thinks that was a good half?

No, sometimes it's just a good game of football between 2 decent sides.

League table seems to agree too.

Hopefully the frantic pace will show on our favour as the game wears on as it is certainly a fast one.

3 minutes ago, Hammo said:

No pundit or commentator has mentioned how brilliant Tielemans has been in that 45 minutes.

I despair.

because they all want to suck off Fernandes for an accidental assist and Rashfords finish that my nan could of scored

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

We could be up of we attack more. Way too safe. Get into em

Man U are only effective on the counter. They're terrible against teams that don't bomb forwards.

I think our approach is the right one, to be honest. I don't care if we draw, I just don't want to lose to these yet another time.

• Like 1

In the main I thought we were ok. Just need a better final ball.

Fofana’s mistake for the first goal - he’s young and will learn, but was too eager to come towards the ball when he should have kept tabs on Rashford.

Great goal by Barnes, made better due to Maguires Bambi on Ice impression 

Looking forward to the 2nd half!!

Edited by car1os