Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Gray to..........

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Gray, Slimani, Silva now all gone (if reports are to be believed). Thats a lot of wages we've shifted in a tough time. Virtually no deadwood left in the squad or on loan (bar Ghezzal). 

Really hope we can reinvest this wisely now into an attacking midfielder or indeed.....a striker.

More importantly. Any ideas on a new scapegoat? The team looks too good presently IMO. We maybe need to look into signing one before the window shuts.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

That’s simply not true.

At one point he spent a good proportion of his life on social media moaning about a lack of first team opportunities 

You must of  spent the equal time...to notice, preparing to moan about players on Social media...:P

11 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

More importantly. Any ideas on a new scapegoat? The team looks too good presently IMO. We maybe need to look into signing one before the window shuts.

It’s clearly Perez or Kelechi, they have already been in training 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The_77 said:

People on FoxesTalk spend a lot more time bringing up his posts than he ever did making them. 

That’s not the point.

The poster said: “he’s never moaned once”, which simply isn’t true

Yours is another point entirely 

2 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

Actually I don’t think I’ve ever moaned about players on social media - even here 

31 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

That’s simply not true.

At one point he spent a good proportion of his life on social media about a lack of first team opportunities 

:whistle:

26 minutes ago, woznotwos said:

Don’t worry about that, plenty love to slag Iheanacho off pretty needlessly. 

4 hours ago, rachhere said:

That's a bit harsh! It's not like he's come in and not featured. He filled a gap for a number of seasons until we had better options, all for a relatively modest fee. 

And in 5 years he’s scored 13 goals. Not 30, 13. Barnes as 10 this season alone. 

Gray is an average footballer. I’m very happy to see him off the wage bill quite frankly. Onwards and upwards. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

:whistle:

FFS it’s a statement of fact not a moan.

I don’t mind people defending Gray if that’s what they choose to do, but dont say something that is patently and demonstrably not true. 

Jesus wept .... it was a simple point, but I’ve clearly run into his f’king fan club so better leave this thread here 

Good move for all involved, finally shifted almost all of the deadwood, and might even get a bit of money back from Gray. That’s a serious wedge off the wage bill and a few squad places opened up should allow us to get a few new faces in either this month or in the summer. 

was a good prospect who didn’t quite live up to his potential but no regrets about the signing looked like a world beater on his day just a shame those were so few and far between. 

4 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

I mean we signed a Portuguese midfielder for 20 million that played 15 games in 4 years. A Corby Town standard winger in Rachid Ghezzal and a reserve goalkeeper for 12 million each but a guy we signed as a young prospect who cost absolute peanuts and has made some useful cameos over the years is ‘one of the biggest wastes of money ever’. Have a day off mate ffs 😂

Why don’t you google what ‘one of’ means? You obviously don’t understand the term. I didn’t say he was the biggest waste of money. I said he was ONE OF the biggest. Therefore meaning he was and is in amongst that list of flops you have mentioned. And when I refer to him being a waste of money, I don’t just mean the £3m signing fee. I mean his salary too which will no doubt been more than 3m over the last 5 years he’s been contracted to us.

Anyone else find the SSN article an absolute train wreck?

Doesn't say if it's a pre contract or an immediate move, free or for a fee, it even goes on to say that other clubs are interested after stating he's agreed terms..... 

• Like 2

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

Anyone else find the SSN article an absolute train wreck?

Doesn't say if it's a pre contract or an immediate move, free or for a fee, it even goes on to say that other clubs are interested after stating he's agreed terms..... 

Yeah, typical dog shit from them.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

That’s not the point.

The poster said: “he’s never moaned once”, which simply isn’t true

Yours is another point entirely 

Sure, that poster was wrong about that, I’m not disputing that. 

But this was also a ridiculous thing to say:

“At one point he spent a good proportion of his life on social media moaning about a lack of first team opportunities 

• Like 1