Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Gray to..........

20 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Know gray personally do you? 🙄🤣

We're practically best mates!

I imagine everybody feels a bit like they just want him to go and get on with his career now. Palace or anywhere where he can play a few games.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KingsX said:

Similar in the Athletic:

Crystal Palace are in negotiations with Leicester City with a view to securing their former England under-21 international Demarai Gray this month, reports Dominic Fifield. Palace are hopeful of signing the winger for a nominal fee, with Gray not expected to pursue the option of a move to Bayer Leverkusen who are understood to have bid around €2 million for his services.

£2 or 3 million would be better than nothing.

Bayer bidding ?? They could agree a contract with him for free couldnt they? 

I'm not sure what he's expecting? He hasn't shown he can be a consistent contributor for us, is he expecting a bigger club to snap him up as their starter?

If only he'd get his head down and graft, he'd probably find his opportunities to play significantly increase.

1 hour ago, tylesta said:

Bayer bidding ?? They could agree a contract with him for free couldnt they? 

Yes, of course.  But AFAIK he couldn't play for them until his contract here expires in June.

2 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Unless he's sold he's still our player but he can sign a pre contract agreement to move in the summer

I know that... It was just worded in a way that suggested Bayer Leverkusen could sign him and he still wouldn't be able to play so I was being a little facetious. Not to worry

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Nick said:

Monaco and Benfica have joined the race to sign Leicester City's Demarai Gray, 24. The former England Under-21 winger, who is out of contract in the summer, is also wanted by Crystal Palace. (Guardian)

Suspect he doesn’t want to leave the UK if he’s turned down Leverkusen

8 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't remember this goal?

...Puels' fist game against Everton, he picked it up on the right hand side just outside the box beat two players with pace by pushing the ball pass them, ball played to Mahrez (down the line) who immediately squared to Vardy who shot first time!!!

Counter attack in full force.

8 hours ago, Nick said:

Monaco and Benfica have joined the race to sign Leicester City's Demarai Gray, 24. The former England Under-21 winger, who is out of contract in the summer, is also wanted by Crystal Palace. (Guardian)

Joined the race lol. There is no race, he's been available for long enough but it seems he has no intention of leaving until his contract ends in the summer.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Joined the race lol. There is no race, he's been available for long enough but it seems he has no intention of leaving until his contract ends in the summer.

Maybe. Still think he’d be risking his career not moving now. If he gets injured out of contract he be screwed. Still think he’ll move if he gets the right offer.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

Maybe. Still think he’d be risking his career not moving now. If he gets injured out of contract he be screwed. Still think he’ll move if he gets the right offer.

Maybe, maybe not. I was more laughing at the Guardian saying there is a 'race' for his signature.

• Like 1

Palace is possible if they think he could help keep them up this season but  it doesn't mean he'd want to go to a team threatened with relegation and maybe spend next season in the championship. 

Far more likely hell move in the summer, more money for him, cheaper for the club. 

13 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Palace is possible if they think he could help keep them up this season but  it doesn't mean he'd want to go to a team threatened with relegation and maybe spend next season in the championship. 

Far more likely hell move in the summer, more money for him, cheaper for the club. 

If Benteke moves he'll go I reckon, but no idea if that's even a real possibility.