Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Brentford vs LCFC - Match Thread - 24/01/2021

3 minutes ago, Mythyaar said:

"Don" Carlo Ancellotti be busy scribbling notes. Win as many corners as possible. James Rodrigues superb delivery - Mina, Keane and Calvert Lewin all great in the air.

That's basically what Everton did at the KP. We are so bad at defending corners it is painful to watch. Wish we would drop zonal marking.

• Like 1

We looked good in the first 5 minutes then after that we have played like half of our team have never played on the same pitch before.

I would like to see us make a few subs at half time.

Justin for Thomas 

Ndidi for Mendy

Iheanacho for Perez

When Ndidi plays we just retain the ball so much quicker and it allows us to attack more often. 

Thomas is too quick to try and release the ball. At times he treats it like a hot potato and is reluctant to ever take his man on. Take some responsibility and run at the man marking you. 

Another half like that and we will lose this 2/3-0

1 minute ago, winteriscoming said:

Completely left field. 
Take Perez off bring castagne on. 
Put Barnes thru the middle and have under and Ricardo wide. 

Would be one way of getting Barnes involved,  Maybe he's been played too much, but he doesn't look up for it today.

3 minutes ago, Mythyaar said:

"Don" Carlo Ancellotti be busy scribbling notes. Win as many corners as possible. James Rodrigues superb delivery - Mina, Keane and Calvert Lewin all great in the air.

That’s why he’s on a trillions of pounds contract - this sort of insight is beyond price 

Just now, 54 Silver Fox said:
5 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Amartey doesn’t look good enough. 

Agreed, he is having a stinker

Amartey has always been a bomb scare, I don’t get why the people think he was good before he got injured. He was brought in as Kante’s replacement and has proven no more than a third choice defensive midfielder/fullback/central defender excelling at none.

2 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Agreed. Put him on the wing and he isnt fast enough. Put him central and he isnt fast enough to find the right pass. He is technically good I agree.

He’s a bit like a poor mans David Silva at times. Too lightweight to play centre mid and lacks any tenacity. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Sorry I should've been more specific, they don't work as a 2 when we play 4 at the back. Happy now?

Well not really because you're just adding caveats to clutch at straws but we can just drop it and go about our respective days sure. 

4 minutes ago, lennybhoy said:

I come on during matches for the laugh...what a bunch of so called fans...unbelievable rubbish being printed here about some players.

It's called pashun, you know. Thanks for your concern. :D

Got any strikers we can have? 

Just now, jim5000 said:

Amartey has always been a bomb scare, I don’t get why the people think he was good before he got injured. He was brought in as Kante’s replacement and has proven no more than a third choice defensive midfielder/fullback/central defender excelling at none.

He’s backup for a reason in fairness. He can cover various positions but is 3rd choice in all. I think if Morgan was fit, he may have started this.