Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Choudhury

Two matches, no goals conceded. 

A lot of the time, he was alongside Tielemans.

He made some excellent tackles.

I thought his passing was limited.  It was generally decisive but he is taking few risks, possibly accepting his own limitations.

Technically, he is off the level of most of the players around him.

For most of the game he was steady and secure.  When Traore robbed him, easily, in the second half, it showed that his concentration levels need to be switched on more.

Personally, I prefer him to Mendy.  I feel Mendy is technically better much of the time but can get bullied at times.  He is well short of N'didi but most players are!

I hope we stick with him until Prince Wilf returns.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 18to18 said:

Comparably, they are. By key passes, progressive passes, dribbles those two (though far behind our attacking players) are over the horizon from Hamza.

The point is that none of them add much.  So why are people moaning about it. As I said before I’d much rather him give the ball to someone who can make something happen then aimlessly try things and keep giving the ball away

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

The point is that none of them add much.  So why are people moaning about it. As I said before I’d much rather him give the ball to someone who can make something happen then aimlessly try things and keep giving the ball away

If Wilf and Mendy are offering 3 combined key passes, progressive passes and dribbles, and Hamza is offering .5 combined, this is significant each 90.

Youri is so much better when wilf plays .

A few tackles and blocks should be the minimum we should expect from a dcm.

I hope wilf stays fit for the rest of this season. Mendy offers much more with the ball than hamza. 

The fact that Brendan was willing to let him go in the transfer window tells me that he doesn't have much of a future at Leicester long term and the club probably are already looking at better options than Hamza.

Dewsbury hall will play more for us next season than Hamza 

Was decent today, but nothing more. But that was probably good enough to be about our best player on the day alongside Justin. Did very well to help snuff out Traore in the 2nd half.

You could tell he was absolutely committed to not making mistakes, and that resulted in him being a bit too safe and slow with his distribution at times. There were a couple of times he could set up a counter but took 3 or 4 touches before releasing it. But that's be my only complaint with him today.

Edited by martyn

9 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

He played ok today did what he does well, however as I said in the match thread he was boring and plays like a crap sideways and backwards.

Just because I said he was boring doesn’t mean I don’t like him, and in response to one fool on this site, it is nothing to do with him being home grown.

I just think he lacks something that Ndidi and  to a lower extent Mendy brings to the team.

And what does a Mendy do? Exactly the same. Hamza offers better passing and vs Fulham pinged a huge diagonal on the money. They both are safe in their passing but Hamza proved today why he’s tiers above Mendy as a back up to Wilf because he has the physicality and engine to make us tougher to be run over.

Hes no Wilf but a much better back up than Mendy , which it appears Rodgers realises thankfully.

9 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Hes done fine by mediocre standards. He by no means let us down today but he isn't top half material. With players like that we will finish about 10th which is fine if that's where we want to target. 

That’s how I see it with Mendy , Hamza isn’t top 4 standard but he’s a better back up to Wilf.

Wilf is irreplaceable but 4 points from 2 away games and 2 clean sheets is fine and shows how much better Hamza is as back up.

Wolves are super negative and it’s not his fault we couldn’t score.

2 minutes ago, nwl fox said:

Now you know how the rest of us feel when you're spouting off about Mendy... 

4 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

People moaning about people slagging off Choudhury. I can’t see anyone slagging him off :blush:

Read the above quote:

‘Hes done fine by mediocre standards. He by no means let us down today but he isn't top half material. With players like that we will finish about 10th which is fine if that's where we want to target’.

That’s my opinion with Mendy, he’s not good enough for us, so how’s that not slagging him off? That’s exactly the same as what I say about Mendy.

Either way, Ndidi walks back in when fit but Hamza has done a good job over the 2 games

and is above Mendy, seems like BR agrees too now which is good news.

12 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

totally agree with you, I think he’s a troll from Forest

Because I think Hamza is better than Mendy? I think your a Forest troll for wanting to be Mendys toilet paper and going blind on how well Hamza has played over the last 2 games.

Watch Hamzas last 2 starts, today and Fulham.

Then watch Mendys last 2 starts: Leeds and Everton at home.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

And what does a Mendy do? Exactly the same. Hamza offers better passing and vs Fulham pinged a huge diagonal on the money. They both are safe in their passing but Hamza proved today why he’s tiers above Mendy as a back up to Wilf because he has the physicality and engine to make us tougher to be run over.

Hes no Wilf but a much better back up than Mendy , which it appears Rodgers realises thankfully.

That’s how I see it with Mendy , Hamza isn’t top 4 standard but he’s a better back up to Wilf.

Wilf is irreplaceable but 4 points from 2 away games and 2 clean sheets is fine and shows how much better Hamza is as back up.

Read the above quote:

‘Hes done fine by mediocre standards. He by no means let us down today but he isn't top half material. With players like that we will finish about 10th which is fine if that's where we want to target’.

That’s my opinion with Mendy, he’s not good enough for us, so how’s that not slagging him off? That’s exactly the same as what I say about Mendy.

Either way, Ndidi walks back in when fit but Hamza has done a good job over the 2 games

Because I think Hamza is better than Mendy? I think your a Forest troll for wanting to be Mendys toilet paper and going blind on how well Hamza has played over the last 2 games.

Oh shut up you silly child. Mendy is in MY OPINION better then Hamza. But unlike you I do not slag city players off on a weekly basis. You are the most boring infantile person ever to come on this forum so keep please your negative thoughts on Mendy to yourself 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Hes done fine by mediocre standards. He by no means let us down today but he isn't top half material. With players like that we will finish about 10th which is fine if that's where we want to target. 

Huh? He's not playing regularly though, is he? 

He's a back up player. A player to come in and do job when our key first team player is missing. 

And guess what, he's done that job amicably. 

I think there's a mixture of people expecting too much of him outside of where his strengths lie, and being overly critical of him when he's come in and deputised well. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Oh shut up you silly child. Mendy is in MY OPINION better then Hamza. But unlike you I do not slag city players off on a weekly basis. You are the most boring infantile person ever to come on this forum so keep please your negative thoughts on Mendy to yourself 

Good for you but unfortunately you do slag them off.

You said he lacks something and is boring, how is that any difference to me saying I think we get run over with Mendy and Hamza is a better back up?

Exactly the same as me, you prefer one of them, I prefer the other. Don’t try and claim I’m some troll for my opinion because it doesn’t fit yours.

As long as Brendan keeps playing Hamza over Mendy I’ll be happy. Local boy and played well last 2 games and all I read is utter crap.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Read the above quote:

Mendy Mendy Mendy do you have else in your vocabulary?

Edited by casablancas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Good for you but unfortunately you do slag them off.

You said he lacks something and is boring, how is that any difference to me saying I think we get run over with Mendy and Hamza is a better back up?

Exactly the same as me, you prefer one of them, I prefer the other. Don’t try and claim I’m some troll for my opinion because it doesn’t fit yours.

As long as Brendan keeps playing Hamza over Mendy I’ll be happy. Local boy and played well last 2 games and all I read is utter crap.

Lolll you are funny