Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
420Hashish

Wolves (A) Pre Match Thread

Get the first goal and ramp up the pressure, I really want us to go for the jugular and show no mercy. Against Fulham it was a solid win, but I feel the players can definitely do more and win with more intensity goal difference is important. 

It's amazing how Nacho's solid performance the other night has helped nullify my fears from the transfer window. I'd even rest Vardy an extra game to make sure he's got and raring to go. 

I think Ndidi is going to be more important, get him back in ASAP. 

• Like 3

Just now, les-tah said:

What’s the deal with Castagne? We were in the dark the last time he was injured aswell.

Rodgers just spoke about him in the press conf "The timeline was a couple of weeks on him from that Leeds game. He’s responding well. We’ll see how he is over the next 10 days."

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-press-conference-live-4971009

• Like 2

21 hours ago, deanolegend1989 said:

‘World class’ was a bit over the top if he said that? However I do not understand the criticism of him on here, as if people want a local lad to fail.

He was very good and has that bit of bite we need without Wilf.

If Wilf isn’t 100% fit then I’d rather not rush him back and play 1 more game with Hamza.

Id go the exact same 11 as vs Fulham, we played really well for 60 minutes and deserved to be 2-0 or more up.

Wolves will be trickier than Fulham but we have a good balance with Tielemens and Hamza in the middle and Nacho is far better up top than Perez.

Same as vs Fulham for me, the only decision is whether to bring Marc or Under In or to stick with Perez for the RW spot. I’d stick with Perez  personally.

Bring on Under if we’re chasing the game, bring on Marc if we’re in control or drawing.

Why not just cut out the middleman and start with Under, and bring Marc on if we're controlling and want to see the match out?

• Like 2

Just seeing talk about the possibility of Vardy and Wilf being involved is a massive lift and will cause Wolves some issues as they won't know what to expect on the day. 

I'm confident we can edge this one, even if the above aren't involved. 

I feel Maddison is the key player for us in this one. 

1 hour ago, les-tah said:

Have they been struggling with injuries recently aswel or are these new concerns?

My first thought after reading Nuno's comments was covid.  He sounded very glum.

I suppose a postponement would give Wilf and Vardy a bit longer recovery time.