Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

SK Slavia Prague (A) - Pre Match Thread.

5 hours ago, Bert said:

If we’re resting it’s madness. What’s the point of entering every competition? 

Especially one where a fit squad could be a finalist.  As they are such a young squad, I would expect them to lose their first final, but the lessons and understanding of what's needed from each of them would benefit all of them for years and years.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Leshabela's wearing the 7 shirt there, which is very interesting, as arguably that's the most "premium" free number in the squad at the moment. 

Next season I think it might go to Barnes, or a new marquee signing. Barnes would deserve it, and don't see Albrighton giving his number up. 

I was curious too. I don't look at training photos much, but it's also not the first time I've seen a youngster wearing another player's number. I can't remember who and when but it was definitely the number of a player who was either injured or on loan. Obviously the 7 is available now. Those bra's have GPS/vital sensors, it's probably just super easy for the staff hand him one that works rather than worry that it says 7 on it. He didn't have a number on his pants like the first teamer's do. So until there's a first team teamsheet with Lashabella 7 on it or their is an official announcement somewhere I'm not going to think much of it.

During the build-up to their Europa League first round knockout on Thursday, Slavia Praha’s in-house media ‘Slavia TV’ labelled Schmeichel as ‘overweight’ and even went as far as to suggest he wears a corset under his kit.

Former Czech Radio presenter Jan Hosek gave a breakdown on what Slavia Praha can expect when they face the Foxes later this week and admitted the match won’t be an easy one.

We have seen fancy gloves, spangly footwear and we even saw Keith Weller running around wearing white tights. Never have we seen or heard of corsets before.

For those too young to recall Weller here is a video of him scoring a goal wearing tights.

Edited by Bazly

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

So was this a guess, or did someone tell you this @walkerleeds?

Too many people on here talk like they’re discussing facts/genuine info but in reality are talking opinions and just guess. There is a need to differentiate between the two, not sure whether people like to try and come across as ITK’s or what. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bazly said:

We have seen fancy gloves, spangly footwear and we even saw Keith Weller running around wearing white tights. Never have we seen or heard of corsets before.

For those too young to recall Weller here is a video of him scoring a goal wearing tights.

When you say video? 

That appears to be the original TV broadcast signal just arrived back on earth after rebounding off Pluto! 

• Haha 2

I'm not hugely fussed by that bloke's comments but I did like his line that the Slavia Prague coach wouldn't tolerate Schmeichel's shape and physique as though Brendan Rodgers was the type of manager to allow his players to eat fry-ups every day.

• Like 1

Getting excited for this one now, a few injuries against a decent side with solid home form means a draw would be a good result, score a goal or two and it’s a cracking night.

Looking at who has travelled I think the back 4 picks itself.

Amartey Evans Soyuncu Fuchs 

Lots of European game experience there. The rest of the team is pretty straightforward.

Id be delighted with 1 each and get them back to the KP