Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

SK Slavia Prague (A) - Pre Match Thread.

36 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Leshabela's wearing the 7 shirt there, which is very interesting, as arguably that's the most "premium" free number in the squad at the moment. 

Next season I think it might go to Barnes, or a new marquee signing. Barnes would deserve it, and don't see Albrighton giving his number up. 

14 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Leshabela's wearing the 7 shirt there, which is very interesting, as arguably that's the most "premium" free number in the squad at the moment. 

Next season I think it might go to Barnes, or a new marquee signing. Barnes would deserve it, and don't see Albrighton giving his number up. 

Assuming Barnes wants 7. He's been 15 here (first team, U23 and U18), West Brom, Barnsley and England U20.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I think Jock Stein would have begged to differ!!!

I Swallow doesn't make a summer....:D

Jock Stein was a legend....You could say he kicked British Football in Europa off....A period of great Scottish legends....

But unfortunately its faded into the memories of history....

Edited by fuchsntf

2 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

Can I get back to you on that poll please?

It won't be MORI and certainly not a poll on here.

Give me about 10 years or when Leicester win the FA Cup, whichever comes first and I'll have this cracked. 

In the meantime stay firm in your disagreement and I hope your belief and hope can fix that long running sore. 

I wish all Leicester fans that desire the FA Cup the best of luck again and again and again, I want that to be clear. 

I'm still gutted about that 28-29 campaign, so close.

Danny, I know your correspondent personally - he is of the generation that has a very different attitude to the FA Cup to those of you still in nappies, and I am of the generation that kind of straddles the two. One of my big thrills was the Cup win over Palace in 1992 - so I get where people are coming from. Because @gerblod is about 90 years old (I think that's what he said anyway) you have to understand the different perspective...

(I might have lied about the age for comic effect)

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Danny, I know your correspondent personally - he is of the generation that has a very different attitude to the FA Cup to those of you still in nappies, and I am of the generation that kind of straddles the two. One of my big thrills was the Cup win over Palace in 1992 - so I get where people are coming from. Because @gerblod is about 90 years old (I think that's what he said anyway) you have to understand the different perspective...

(I might have lied about the age for comic effect)

Thanks Peaky.

I hope Leicester do win the FA Cup, it will make many fans very happy.