Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

SK Slavia Prague (A) - Pre Match Thread.

40 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Our players are a bit tetchy so they’ll definitely be more motivated than they would ordinarily. This is a tricky tie so I’m actually quite glad, one, because it’s funny and two, I think it makes a win there a bit more likely.

....could just be a way to get into our heads!!!

Let us take a professional attitude to this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

Our players are a bit tetchy so they’ll definitely be more motivated than they would ordinarily. This is a tricky tie so I’m actually quite glad, one, because it’s funny and two, I think it makes a win there a bit more likely.

I’m glad this video has come out, I think we’ll go there and turn them over 2 or 3 nil now. 

Having watched the entire video I think there's a bit of an over reaction here. Yes he says Kasper is a bit chubby but that's in reference to him saying their manager likes the leaner player. He also said that he's had an extremely good season albeit the occasional blunder (which is accurate) I'm not sure about this corset business but who knows! :dunno:

Overall he was quite complimentary towards us and I think there were some things that were "lost in translation" 

Yeah but let's still smash them a new one :scarf::yahoo:

Edited by hejammy

Let’s be honest, we’re all locked up and have become more ingrained in the club because we’re bored and have about 3 games a week. My obsession has certainly gotten worse and now some fvcking Czech farmers are up for a social media bout I’m all for the tussle.

It’s made things even more interesting. I doubt anyone actually gives a fvck about Kasper’s BMI.

• Like 2

On 14/02/2021 at 10:21, Danny Clender said:

Not at all, I'd safely predict for the majority of people, including most Leicester fans, an FA Cup win would be forgotten in round 9 days.

To the the people that would would enjoy and remember the moment for longer, great, I'd be happy for them, including yourself, but to me it's a competition from the olden days compared to our European ambitions. 

Disagree and strongly so, and until you (or MORI) take a poll, asserting that hypothesis is fanciful and completely unreliable.

I've never been interested in who's won the Europa Cup - seems like a consolation prize for those teams that are never going to really compete in the CL. Of course, it would be fantastic if City were to win it, however, it's like any other Cup - a lottery. We came close to winning the First Division in 28-29 and 62-63 - that was always the prize I thought would elude us for good. That's now been 'fixed' and now we have a long-running sore to heal in the FA Cup.

Oddly enough, winning the FA Cup probably has more merit in it - those clubs we will have to meet and vanquish if we're to win the trophy are all tougher or as tough as those we'll meet in the EC.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, filbertway said:

This is gonna be a gruesome back 4 if Evans is rested as well

I dunno why we are resting players for a tournament where we have a chance of winning especially when we are short on players! 

It’s nailed on 3 centre halves tomorrow for. 

• Like 1