Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

9 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

In retrospect a loan move for him might have been a good option for us, as it would have given us an additional body for the sheer number of games we have to play.

I can't say I'm his biggest fan as either a person or a player, but he's let his performances do the talking since going to West Ham, so air paly to him. He was actually on loan here once before when we were in the Championship.

Man Utd would never have let us have him whilst we are a danger to them 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Abraham will end up at a bigger club than us.

Bigger, you mean Spurs, or Arsenal who will struggle to get Champions lge football this year. Cannot see him going to Man Utd or Man City, he will want European football. The way Liverpool are playing with the possibility with Henderson out, think if we wanted him, we would have a great chance.  

1 hour ago, Daveb5569 said:

Bigger, you mean Spurs, or Arsenal who will struggle to get Champions lge football this year. Cannot see him going to Man Utd or Man City, he will want European football. The way Liverpool are playing with the possibility with Henderson out, think if we wanted him, we would have a great chance.  

bigger as in a club with the infrastructure in place to offer him more wages..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Abraham will end up at a bigger club than us.

I don't see that to be the case.

Manchester clubs won't go for him, neither will Liverpool.

Chelsea won't sell to Spurs, and unlikely to sell to Arsenal too.
He could go abroad, possibly as Haaland's replacement at Dortmund, but I just think he would fit really well here. Alot more to come from him too, personally think he can bulk up a little more and add an extra yard of pace to his movement.

I'd be all over taking Abraham. He could learn so much from Vardy and could be a great long term option for us. Be interesting to see how much Chelsea would want for him and how much we would be willing to pay. Id imagine somewhere in the region of £50m. 

• Haha 1

REPORT: LEICESTER JOIN RACE TO SIGN £15M ‘PRODIGY’ HAILED BY CLAUDIO RANIERI

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/25/report-leicester-join-race-to-sign-15m-prodigy-hailed-by-claudio-ranieri/

Leicester City have joined the race to sign Mikkel Damsgaard from Claudio Ranieri’s Sampdoria during the summer transfer window, as reported by Calciomercato.

With what feels like half of the Premier League queueing up for the 20-year-old Denmark international, Leicester may soon be asking Ranieri to put in a good word.

After all, the well-travelled coach enjoyed the finest spell of his lengthy managerial career in the East Midlands, guiding the Foxes to the most unexpected of title triumphs back in 2016.

According to reports in Italy, Leicester will be hoping for a favour from their old boss as they join Juventus, Napoli, Tottenham, Southampton, West Ham and Leeds United in the race for Damsgaard.

“In my view, Damsgaard is an enfant prodige,” Ranieri said of the former Nordsjaelland speedster, via SosFanta.

“He must be managed quietly without burdening him with too many responsibilities.”

Ranieri obviously feels that Damsgaard has a lot to learn but it seems increasingly unlikely that the jet-heeled winger will continue to hone his talents at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris beyond the end of this season.

Whether Leicester is the ideal destination for the Dane, however, is another question entirely.

Damsgaard is at his best on the left-hand side – the same position that Harvey Barnes has made his own at the King Power.

20 year old right footed left winger, 2 goals and 4 assists in 13.5 games for 10th placed Sampdoria. Has a good defensive side to him as well

image.png.5ba89add4ef09b821939bd0e4972b76d.png

Edited by moore_94

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

REPORT: LEICESTER JOIN RACE TO SIGN £15M ‘PRODIGY’ HAILED BY CLAUDIO RANIERI

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/25/report-leicester-join-race-to-sign-15m-prodigy-hailed-by-claudio-ranieri/

Leicester City have joined the race to sign Mikkel Damsgaard from Claudio Ranieri’s Sampdoria during the summer transfer window, as reported by Calciomercato.

With what feels like half of the Premier League queueing up for the 20-year-old Denmark international, Leicester may soon be asking Ranieri to put in a good word.

After all, the well-travelled coach enjoyed the finest spell of his lengthy managerial career in the East Midlands, guiding the Foxes to the most unexpected of title triumphs back in 2016.

According to reports in Italy, Leicester will be hoping for a favour from their old boss as they join Juventus, Napoli, Tottenham, Southampton, West Ham and Leeds United in the race for Damsgaard.

“In my view, Damsgaard is an enfant prodige,” Ranieri said of the former Nordsjaelland speedster, via SosFanta.

“He must be managed quietly without burdening him with too many responsibilities.”

Ranieri obviously feels that Damsgaard has a lot to learn but it seems increasingly unlikely that the jet-heeled winger will continue to hone his talents at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris beyond the end of this season.

Whether Leicester is the ideal destination for the Dane, however, is another question entirely.

Damsgaard is at his best on the left-hand side – the same position that Harvey Barnes has made his own at the King Power.

20 year old right footed left winger, 2 goals and 4 assists in 13.5 games for 10th placed Sampdoria. Has a good defensive side to him as well

image.png.5ba89add4ef09b821939bd0e4972b76d.png

Defensive attributes are off the scale. The new Albrighton

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

She seemd quite fond of him, as one might hope/expect.

Obviously joking, but a slight dig at the number of people who don't, based on cock all AFAICS (perhaps I missed something). I concede that I have a personal interest in 'acting like a tit' being treated as a lower order offense.

In terms of his abilities, I do remember the period round when he started playing for England where he looked like a proper player. It's definitely 'in there'

18 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Obviously joking, but a slight dig at the number of people who don't, based on cock all AFAICS (perhaps I missed something). I concede that I have a personal interest in 'acting like a tit' being treated as a lower order offense.

In terms of his abilities, I do remember the period round when he started playing for England where he looked like a proper player. It's definitely 'in there'

Yep, some people get very offended over very little. He certainly looks like he'd be a useful player to have around, although I think it very unlikely to happen, based on nothing much I admit. 

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

I'd be all over taking Abraham. He could learn so much from Vardy and could be a great long term option for us. Be interesting to see how much Chelsea would want for him and how much we would be willing to pay. Id imagine somewhere in the region of £50m. 

Might be higher than that, just to get back some of the cash they splash out on Chilwell

5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

I was in the corner near the tunnel at OT the day we drew in 2016, and was chatting to his Mum. True story.

Didn’t his Mum come onto Foxestalk and have a go at all the posters who were saying how s*** he was and how he should FO back to OT. As I recall she said he was a future England player . So she had the last laugh in a way.

Just now, surrifox said:

Didn’t his Mum come onto Foxestalk and have a go at all the posters who were saying how s*** he was and how he should FO back to OT. As I recall she said he was a future England player . So she had the last laugh in a way.

I honestly don't know...all I remember about her is that there was an obvious facial similarity, and that she was tiny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

It’s all opinions I guess but No-one in their right mind would part with £50 mill for Abraham . Another striker who along with 29 year old Ings I desperately hope the club will disregard as they are not going to improve this side 

1 hour ago, BlackFox said:

No we don't

Care to expand on that? Considering we've got no natural first team striker on the bench tonight I'd say we could do with someone with a decent strike. Might have been worth it on a half season contract.

Edited by LCFCCHRIS
  • Like 1