Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Slavia 0-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Shocking pitch, shocking ref, disgusting shithousery from an abysmal Slavia side. We should destroy these at the kp and I will delighted if we do. There are certain sides you take that little bit more joy in beating. Forest, Derby, Cov, Villa, United, Slavia prague. 

I haven't been so wound up by a shit ref and bunch of ****ing fannies in a long time. Really hope we batter the cheating bastards at home. Literally had to leave my living room to calm down a bit lol

Apart from losing, 0-0 isn't the best. Can't afford to concede next week.

Disappointing from us in the second half, they worked incredibly hard and our big players couldn't get in the game. I still fancy us at home. 

• Like 2

Just now, Pliskin said:

Horrible game. But I want to say a few things.

How embarrassing for a club to behave as they have, both on and off the pitch they’re a disgrace, there’s banter in football, and then there’s the odd stuff that lot were up too. Their conduct on the pitch stunk too. Diving all over the place, simulation and conning the ref all evening. Zero respect for them and let’s hope we ducking by rinse the ***** at the KP. Never have I been more repulsed by an opposition. Absolute Tin pot. 

Absolutely this! My thoughts exactly!

Shite game. Hopefully a totally different game back at the Kp. One off game, win it. 

Those of you that thought the ref was genuinely a problem have gone soft in our premiership ways. They were well up for it and really bettered us in 50/50’s and picked up majority of the second balls. 

Having said that, they huffed and puffed and didn’t really show any quality to score. 

• Like 1

Very frustrating. Hoped we'd wipe the floor with them, to be honest, but didn't play well at all.

Not an excuse, but the worst ref I've seen in a very long time. Nacho booked for nowt, and their players allowed to rugby tackle us. The diving was shameless.

Plus side - clean sheet and no new injuries. Hopefully, we'll be a bit wiser to their antics in the 2nd leg.