Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Slavia 0-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Shocking pitch, shocking ref, disgusting shithousery from an abysmal Slavia side. We should destroy these at the kp and I will delighted if we do. There are certain sides you take that little bit more joy in beating. Forest, Derby, Cov, Villa, United, Slavia prague. 

their were some tackles in that match 

lads will be so leggy sunday. is this to many games for a squard with injuries

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

Very frustrating. Hoped we'd wipe the floor with them, to be honest, but didn't play well at all.

Not an excuse, but the worst ref I've seen in a very long time. Nacho booked for nowt, and their players allowed to rugby tackle us. The diving was shameless.

Plus side - clean sheet and no new injuries. Hopefully, we'll be a bit wiser to their antics in the 2nd leg.

Booked for nowt? Are you sure 

Just now, sdb said:

Were they good or were we just shite? 

Massive 10 days ahead now.

They weren't good, but neither were we shite imo

They turned it into and ugly, physical, game on a difficult pitch and threw themselves around at every opportunity like they'd been shot. It destroyed any rhythm to the game. We concentrated well to make sure we stayed in it 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Against the worst lot of cheeky diving fuchers I've seen in a long time, who got Real Madrid levels of hate out of me, with a ref who can't tell the difference between a rugby tackle and winning the ball...

I'll take 0-0 and hope we break a few legs at our place

Yeah what was up with that rugby tackle on Maddison? Commentators said he tripped? Did he ****, he was off his feet well before he collided with him.

• Like 3

Just now, winteriscoming said:

Worrying for next week. They will sit back and play on the break. Which we struggle against and can’t break side’s down. 
Frustrating seeing Utd and spurs virtually thru and can rest players. Whereas we’ve got to go full strength. 

We can’t rest out players regardless, we don’t have anyone to replace them with if we do :tumbleweed:

• Haha 1

Can't complain at the result. They pressed well but hardly tested Kasper. Hopefully we'll have at least one of our regular full backs available for the second leg. Amartey and Thomas did well but our attacking style does depend on the full backs getting forward far more than they were able to. Should have enough in the tank to complete this hurdle.

We need to try and pass to vardy more, there were too many times where i was expecting tielemans or maddison to attempt a first time through ball  and instead they held onto it for too long and ended up passing it sideways. If drinkwater was on the pitch vardy wouldve had 2 against that high line.

Edited by honeybradger