Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UpTheLeagueFox

Burnley match thread - Wednesday 3rd March at 6pm

Pretty defensive but I like the thought of Ricky P bombing down the wings! Hamza needs to show that confidence and get on the ball, I don’t think he’s got it in him but I’ll still hope he can step up!

SFE strikes again - I reckon Gray must still be in the Whatsapp Group :ph34r:.

Not a very positive team but when you look at the injuries, can't really see anywhere that it could be improved, its just the position we are in.

Anyone else putting a healthy bet on Chris Wood to score? Our defence is like a wet dream for him.

Not a lot of options. It was always going to be a difficult team to look. Worth remembering that people wanted Tielemans rested. 

Game plan is to be solid and hope Iheanacho and Vardy can do something. Wing backs strength is going forward and they need to be good today if we are going to create anything. 

That team can still win. 

That team is so weird that it might just work. 

Are we to presume the plan is to try and absorb Burnley's direct style with three at the back, then put their full backs under a bit of pressure, hoping it gets them off their stride? 

Whatever it is, Iheanacho needs to do his bit and put in a shift in today. Harass, press, hold the ball, create problems etc. By doing that – hopefully – Vardy might just be forgotten for the 1.5 seconds he needs to find a space to run into. Yuri will do the rest...

0-1 Leicester. Here we go!

So Ndidi at cb? That worked vs Everton so you can understand why he’s done that again...

Tielemens our best dictator , playing in the hole? That worked well bs Slavia so you can understand that too.

Mendy and Hamza together..let’s not even go there.

5 atb gives us absolutely no threat as it is but in that system? Literally embarrassing.

And people wonder why Vardy can’t score when we play like this.

Absolutely shocking and we will get what we deserve tonight and that’s absolutely nothing.