Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Sheffield United 5-0 Post Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Perez fantastic

Nacho obviously fantastic

I hate to bring up anything negative after that - but I struggle to see how/why Vardy wasn't taken off at 4-0 at least.  He was hobbling most of the 2nd half after slipping on his chance right in front.  I just don't get what the point is...

I think the entire team was trying to get him a goal...

Frankly, he was terribly UNLUCKY not at least have gotten one.

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1

Nacho could and should have scored 5, vards 2. JV was brilliant even though he did not score. Schmeichel had nothing to do , his kit was the same colour at the end as it was at the beginning. Superb alll round. The young lad laschebellading looks really good as well. No complaints.

• Like 1

Great game! Very good!

Don’t think Sheff Utd were up to much but we can only play what’s infront of us and that aside we did what we needed to do and very well!

Perez had one of his best games for us.

I’m elated for Iheanacho.

Vardy had a fantastic game but he’s clearly still unfit - never stopped running may I add but he hobbled more and more as the game went on and it’s gonna blow up at some point.

• Like 1

Wow... I mean they were turnip and two fingers up to the owner for sacking wilder perhaps, but wow. 

Kel and Perez playing with no fear - better without fans moaning at them 😂 

Maybe, just maybe Vards and Kel can play together longer term? 

Perez - superb and again proving all the bashing he gets from the kids isn’t justified. 

• Like 3

Haha great performance so pleased for kelechi he deserves it! He looked so emotional after his third, also a shout out to vardy he may not have scored but he was deffo second best after ihneacho deserved a goal but wasn't to be. Just a fantastic performance overall really! Let's hope for a draw between man u and westham also the 5 goals helps our goal difference! 😁