Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Sheffield United 5-0 Post Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Motty said:

Thought it lasted his contract from signing

Maybe I've got my wires crossed somewhere but I thought I read on here a while back that the buyback clause had an expiry date which came at the end of one of the previous windows...

Honesty watching that felt at times like playing FIFA on professional difficulty. The way they gave the ball away was quite poor especially the one that led directly to a goal. The lads did great though and lovely to see a Nacho hattrick. Loved Vardy's little celebration after setting up Nacho's second too. Great game for wilf as well.

What a lovely result to sit on for the next three weeks before our next Premier League game...

Now let’s enjoy another week on the training ground and go and knock a travel-weary Manchester United out of  the FA Cup.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bats8711 said:

Perez fantastic

Nacho obviously fantastic

I hate to bring up anything negative after that - but I struggle to see how/why Vardy wasn't taken off at 4-0 at least.  He was hobbling most of the 2nd half after slipping on his chance right in front.  I just don't get what the point is...

....get what you mean and sometimes it beggars belief what some people are thinking!!!

Either they wanted him to get his goal before taking him off or the problems he was experiencing were not as bad as we thought. Great to see Nacho get a hat trick but I would give Vardy MOTM today, back to his old self when he first came here. If we had Vardy supplying to Vardy in the box we would be unreal.

Great result, happy days.

1 minute ago, East Langton Fox said:

Was Nacho moved to tears when he scored his third?

Excellent all round performance from him, not just the goals but his contribution.

delighted for him. He’s had to wait a long time at Leicester for some glory. Deserves all the praise he gets. 

Didn't he lose his Mum a few years ago Mother's day today . So pleased for him today though his Mum would be so  proud.

• Like 2

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

He made a couple of passes. He actually passed it to a blue shirt and not for a throw in too. So that was sensational in itself lol

I don’t get all this about his distribution. He’s better than my postman I can tell you. That cvnt is either dyslexic or royaly trolling the whole village. 

• Haha 1