Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

As a season ticket holder who has to make a 7 hour round trip to watch home games I'm feckin fuming. But how can you punish these tossers? A fine, not going to hurt them. Sell them, someone will snap them up with a massive signing on fee. 

Make them work on a covid ward,  preferably with no ppe for a couple of weeks would be about right

2 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

As a season ticket holder who has to make a 7 hour round trip to watch home games I'm feckin fuming. But how can you punish these tossers? A fine, not going to hurt them. Sell them, someone will snap them up with a massive signing on fee. 

Make them work on a covid ward,  preferably with no ppe for a couple of weeks would be about right

Their punishment was missing today’s game. They’ll very likely have been fined too. That’s all it will be.

If theres an apology I hope theres none of this "I'm gonna take time to educate myself and be better"

I cant stand that, just admit you knew you were in the wrong and made an error of judgement. Then it's done. Forget about it and move on.

• Like 1

They've some nerve to go and do this a day after what Rodgers had pleaded. I know they shouldn't have to be reminded all the while but what excuse is there and he was absolutely right. This is such a pivotal month or so. Absolute disgrace.

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

They've some nerve to go and do this a day after what Rodgers had pleaded. I know they shouldn't have to be reminded all the while but what excuse is there and he was absolutely right. This is such a pivotal month or so. Absolute disgrace.

On Vichai's birthday too.....

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It was crap. They’ve made a silly mistake and been punished. End of story for me. Especially in Madders case, they’ve hurt themselves. 

Maddison needs to grow up and fast - child .

Genuinely I’d sell Maddison and Perez. Neither of them are irreplaceable. People still hype Maddison up but he’s flattered to deceive on his potential and he’s reached his peak already for me. He’s not as good as he thinks he is. 

Edited by GingerrrFox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, GingerrrFox said:

Genuinely I’d sell Maddison and Perez. Neither of them are irreplaceable. People still hype Maddison up but he’s flattered to deceive on his potential and he’s reached his peak already for me. He’s not as good as he thinks he’s is. 

Maddison this season has been excellent, he's as good as anything in the league in that position but I'm fuming with the little pecker.

46 minutes ago, MPH said:

I already made my point...

This reaction is all about how it’s probably cost us today... if we miss top four by a couple of points people will come back to this moment and that’s why people are rightly livid about what’s happened.

So I wasn’t missing the point then?

Like I said originally, people are overreacting, there is calls for them be sacked or sold. It’s silly, let the club deal with it.

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

If theres an apology I hope theres none of this "I'm gonna take time to educate myself and be better"

I cant stand that, just admit you knew you were in the wrong and made an error of judgement. Then it's done. Forget about it and move on.

I'm sure their respective PR teams are busy drafting a series of self-pitying non-apologies as we speak

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Their punishment was missing today’s game. They’ll very likely have been fined too. That’s all it will be.

Not sure about that .....

Maddison’s contempt for his team mates to go and play golf in public whilst the game is on.......not the end of the matter!

Just now, Old Fox said:

Not sure about that .....

Maddison’s contempt for his team mates to go and play golf in public whilst the game is on.......not the end of the matter!

Contempt lollol

For all we know the club could have just said to him to take the weekend off, do what he wants, sort his head out and if he chooses to play golf let him do that!

It really should be the end of the matter if the club have dealt with it internally. 

1 minute ago, GingerrrFox said:

Genuinely I’d sell Maddison and Perez. Neither of them are irreplaceable. People still hype Maddison up but he’s flattered to deceive on his potential and he’s reached his peak already for me. He’s not as good as he thinks he is. 

I remember when he was on the same level as Grealish for talent but now Grealish has surpassed him while Maddison has stood still. Would be a good move to sell him while he still has some hype and bring in Yari Verschaeren who has more potential and is Belgian. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Fightforever said:

I remember when he was on the same level as Grealish for talent but now Grealish has surpassed him while Maddison has stood still. Would be a good move to sell him while he still has some hype and bring in Yari Verschaeren who has more potential and is Belgian. 

Maddison hasn't stood still. His goals and assists this season have been up there with the top band of players in the PL in his position. Last season he bombed massively but this year he has been quality. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

So he could have watched the match and all the bollocks about playing golf instead of watching us is just exactly that?

Could have been at home on the sofa watching the match for all we know, but as the golf club say, played 9 holes and was finished and gone nearly an hour before the match even kicked off

Edited by moore_94

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Contempt lollol

For all we know the club could have just said to him to take the weekend off, do what he wants, sort his head out and if he chooses to play golf let him do that!

It really should be the end of the matter if the club have dealt with it internally. 

'And whenever you fancy a game off again pull another stunt like this'

What example would that set? Come on Stan I know we're not privy to all the information but surely you're not that naive!