Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

5 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I can't even begin to list all the F*** Ups I made as a young man !  

These lads have made a serious mistake & have paid a price for it. Beating them to death with it will not make things any better !

All the self righteous hypocrites posting here are just laughable !!

Disagree, the club and teammates have paid the price for their stupidity and in Maddison's case, it's not the first time he has shown a poor lack of judgement,

Most of us who have made poor judgement calls haven't done it in a national crisis. I'd love to have a party with my mates and family, but unlike these clowns I can't afford a fine of £10000 for organising one.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This is what I've been thinking. Must have been others there who have gobbled off and it's quickly worked its way back to the club. Prats

Wouldn’t read too much into this tbh, was always going to get out 

2 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Disagree, the club and teammates have paid the price for their stupidity and in Maddison's case, it's not the first time he has shown a poor lack of judgement,

Most of us who have made poor judgement calls haven't done it in a national crisis. I'd love to have a party with my mates and family, but unlike these clowns I can't afford a fine of £10000 for organising one.

Go to the Cotswolds and join the Chipping Norton set - they’ve partied non-stop throughout the pandemic. They just factor the fines into the cost of the canapés 👍

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Can you give us any snippets? 

Not really, but:

- Read between the lines on Bert's recent post.

- Could very easily have been even worse (and we'd have heard about it earlier!)

- Keep an eye on twitter/MSM and anything the usual characters post on here over the next week (but very likely tomorrow)

That's all I want to say for now.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Buckle in guys. The little bits I've heard are not very good at all.

Weren’t you the chap stoking the story that Rennie had shagged Maddison or some nonsense? Post it or nothing at all

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Not really, but:

- Could very easily have been even worse (and we'd have heard about it earlier!)

- Keep an eye on twitter/MSM and anything the usual characters post on here over the next week (but very likely tomorrow)

I am intrigued.

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Not really, but:

Appreciate it. 

Just seen Bert's post, I'd assume that's related to a previous house party that saw some youth team players lose their place training with the first team. 

14 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Not really, but:

So the Police broke up the "party" and grassed the players up to the club for them to deal with internally rather than charge them? Am I warm?

I'm not arsed if it was just them, just them and their partners or the whole street got invited. They've knowingly broken the rules and in doing so taken the piss out of their manager, their teammates and us. If it did indeed come after Rodgers directly warning them not to do anything stupid then that tells you an awful lot about just how arrogant and selfish they are. People all around the world have been making immense sacrifices for more than a year and these tossers can't even bring themselves to have a quiet week in at home in the run up to one of the biggest games of our season.

Especially disappointing about Morgan given how supposedly wise and in tune with the club's values he is - we're meant to be lining him up for an executive role for ****'s sake. Is that the sort of judgement you'd want involved in the running of the club?

Punishment is difficult because a fine will have no impact whatsoever and if you exclude them altogether you're punishing the team as a collective for the actions of a few twats, but I think Rodgers probably got it about right. Lets the world know how stupid they've been, hopefully prompts a few stern words from the other players after today's result and now they can get back into the group and spend the rest of the season putting the good of the team first rather than themselves.

• Like 2