Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

2 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Very surprised at Wes what was he thinking?

I have watched “teammate” videos with the likes of Maddison and they call him “Uncle Wes”. I think he’s part of the group  with the younger lads 

Edited by SHANE_

5 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Have you read the chain of posts that you replied to, and not just the final one you quoted? At no point did I suggest an indiscretion was just a rumour, I suggested the "big party" was a rumour. 

Ah, I see that now. I thought you were replying to another comment about it not being confirmed yet! I'm clearly slow on the uptake...🙈

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Indeed, as I said earlier having a beer with a few players and parter in the garden and then messing up and going inside when you shouldn't is very very different, to going to a wild orgy of 50 people. 

Both against the rules, both wrong. But totally different shades of wrong in terms of how angry people are going to be. 

Agreed. Just hope it's the former rather than the latter lol

The group of players involved suggest to me it was nothing too extravagant but I guess we will never know full details. 

Also interesting to know whether other players were invited and said no. Or is it just a few lads who live near each other. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, brucey said:

Confirmation of the other two names involved

hmmmm after the city game a week ago, seems a bit OTT to me

would love to know what this house party was, cos if it was just the players after the game seems very disproportional 

Just now, StanSP said:

Amazed it's happened shortly after they (the whole team) had a chat with Rodgers, probably in a squad meeting just to be cautious and don't be a dick, basically.

Very disappointed in Morgan if this is true. Not the behaviour you'd expect of a club captain and role model that you expect him to be. That's annoyed me more than any of the other players doing it.

Morgan thought **** it as leaving? Or believe he was going to Perez with others to go outside and have rule of 6? The decided not to step away when others turned up? No excuses like 

Just now, eblair said:

hmmmm after the city game a week ago, seems a bit OTT to me

would love to know what this house party was, cos if it was just the players after the game seems very disproportional 

'before Man City game'

How was it even leaked?

Were there pictures on social media of the party? Or was it purely because of being absent from training? 

If it wasn't just the 5 of them in the house, who else was there and did they leak it to their mates?

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

How was it even leaked?

Were there pictures on social media of the party? Or was it purely because of being absent from training? 

If it wasn't just the 5 of them in the house, who else was there and did they leak it to their mates?

Someone leaked it to Brendan or he got wind of it. He then started disciplinary. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Im already bored of this, and so should we all be. We need to move on. They’ve been stupid, been punished. Now back to (what could/should be) nine cup finals. We’re still well positioned. Pull together, get back to all smiles at training. Bounce back and use the ‘controversy’ as a tool to push on to the CL qualification and win the Cup

• Like 1

I think Wes just feels like he's coming to the end of his career, he probably realises he's played his last game for the club and subconsciously he's taken a risk. He's obviously not considered his legacy which is really sad as this could now overshadow his former achievements. 

Barnes is just injured and probably very bored so he's probably not given much thought to it, he knows he's not playing anyway.. 

Perez and Maddison I just can't get my head around, I mean Perez had just started to look quite handy and Maddison could be writing his name in the history books in this run in. 

Hamza is a little odd as Rodgers has shown a bit of faith in him and I'm sure now he's burnt his bridges. Why isn't Morgan helping players like that to further their career? 

Rodgers has actually really gone hard on these, like the calm head master excluding some pupils. I'd imagine many managers would have moved heaven and earth to keep this out of the media. MON for example I'd imagine would have had no word spoken about it again, Big Nige a couple of headbutts and on your way perhaps...