Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

Just now, Kopfkino said:

So what punishment did Wes and Barnes get?

Can't drop people who are crocked, I have faith it'll be dealt with internally.

Huge disappointment in Wes though, expect better of the club captain. Expect he'll be moved on this summer. 

3 hours ago, 001merp said:

I’m just really struggling to see how being given a day off to spend on the golf course is a punishment really. 
If I’d have broken my company policy at work the response would not be to allow me to go to the football. 

I don't know, I absolutely hate golf, if my work told me I'd have to trudge around a golf course dressed like a tit all day it'd be a nightmare. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Suggesting Wes Morgans legacy has been ruined is ridiculous IMO. I would hazard a guess that his part in all this will be quickly forgotten. 

If we miss out on the CL and perform poorly in the FA cup they'll naturally be cannon fodder.

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

If we miss out on the CL and perform poorly in the FA cup they'll naturally be cannon fodder.

I'm not sure, like everything it will blow over and they'll be other things for people to blame it on. If we don't make top 4, Rodgers will get the biggest stick. 

Everyone’s even more emotional about it because we lost today and top 4 is looking a really tough challenge now - but I genuinely think we should make an example of all of them.

Ridiculously privileged group of individuals and they’re sticking two fingers up to the rules that (most) other people are following.

I personally think the rules are a nonsense, but you’re a professional footballer making millions of pounds every year. Just do better. 

• Like 2

I’ll admit, if it was just those guys and their partners.... it really isn’t anywhere near as big of a deal.  Stupid, of course but I’d forgive them for it. 

the big question is whether or not other people attended. 

• Like 1

I can't even begin to list all the F*** Ups I made as a young man !  

These lads have made a serious mistake & have paid a price for it. Beating them to death with it will not make things any better !

All the self righteous hypocrites posting here are just laughable !!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

I’ll admit, if it was just those guys and their partners.... it really isn’t anywhere near as big of a deal.  Stupid, of course but I’d forgive them for it. 

the big question is whether or not other people attended. 

Agree. No doubt Perez’ brother was there. Seems to be hanging around like a bad smell

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

I’m clearly missing your point, if there is one.

I already made my point...

This reaction is all about how it’s probably cost us today... if we miss top four by a couple of points people will come back to this moment and that’s why people are rightly livid about what’s happened.

35 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How was it even leaked?

Were there pictures on social media of the party? Or was it purely because of being absent from training? 

If it wasn't just the 5 of them in the house, who else was there and did they leak it to their mates?

Despite watching a lot of line of duty recently there are some coppers out there who are decent people....

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Bert said:

Someone leaked it to Brendan or he got wind of it. He then started disciplinary. 

This is what I've been thinking. Must have been others there who have gobbled off and it's quickly worked its way back to the club. Prats