Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Maddison, Perez and Choudhury Covid breach confirmed - Percy

15 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Can I have the starts and sub appearances as well please? And Cup games and goals as well.

He has improved this season, scored more important goals too.

Europa league games really shouldn't count because the level of opposition was terrible plus we didn't play europa every other year so it isn't a fair comparison 

Edited by Fightforever
  • Haha 1

I listened to Brendans post match interview talking about discipline and having a winning mentality and i find myslef liking what he says and nodding along but then again i think about summer of 2021 when we have no European spot, our best players are looking for the exit door, even Brendan himself considering job at Spurs and i think, who does this benefit more - Leicester City or Brendan Rodgers 'the manager'?

All in all what was Brendan trying to achieve today? yes hes punished those players, but he's also punished the fans and the club, all to make him appear as a man not to be messed with, which is fine if he's here for the next several years but we all get the feeling he won't be.

Just now, The People's Hero said:

I have often wondered what the club would think of either Maddison or Vardy playing golf for this reason.

I have never really taken any notice of whether either played, but I suppose we now have our answer.

FWIW I would agree with you that its not ideal. Maybe its more an 'impact' sort of weakness though?

I'm almost past caring.

I was only joking mate. End of the day he isn’t a Leicester man, fan or otherwise. He’s an employee basically put on gardening leave for a week so thought **** it I’m off for around of golf. 

not very professional and is a bit insulting to the club and his team mates if he has actually not bothered to watch, but no one can know for sure unless there’s unequivocally proof. 

1 minute ago, The People's Hero said:

Maybe it was all a bit last minute and that was where he could get in? I don't really know how it all works. I'm not a golfist.

I’m not really fussed about the where to be honest. Just in line with everyone else, keep a low profile surely? Stay home in your beautiful house. Got a five a side pitch in the back garden have a bloody kick about lol 

But maybe... just maybe after breaking covid rules, don’t travel to the other side of Leicestershire for a round of golf just before your team kicks off in a game you’ve been banished from. 

Just strikes me as another brain dead moment in a week full of them

• Like 1

I'm surprised he played at Kilworth Springs tbh. It's been a while since I played there and it was O.K. but not the best.

If I got paid £100k a week, I'd be rocking up at a much better track than that 

Just now, Tim'llFixIt said:

Don't get me wrong here fellas I'm fuming at these guys, they know the scrutiny they are under and should have waited ... However we are having a go at 5 blokes who are fit as fiddles and at no risk at all  having a drink together, the fact that alone it is illegal is bat shit crazy and so many people in here sitting on there fvcking high horse condemning them, get a grip.

We seem to be having our own  Grand-National...Which high Horse is favourite...??

we are Really going over the top...Arent we.. Choudhury Brook...Maddisons Chair, Perez Valentines...

5 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Maddison has recently moved near me.  The guy and the rest of the players have messed up, this has potentialy cost us points.

The kids.need.to disciplined with a iron rod.

Internally or externally? Or both? Lol

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Maybe it was all a bit last minute and that was where he could get in? I don't really know how it all works. I'm not a golfist.

My two penneth on this....he’s a professional footballer for Leicester City. He could play on any course in the county whenever he likes I’d imagine. I’ve had tee times moved in the past to accommodate famous people (admittedly when I’ve paid to go and play nice courses) 

6 minutes ago, Tim'llFixIt said:

Don't get me wrong here fellas I'm fuming at these guys, they know the scrutiny they are under and should have waited ... However we are having a go at 5 blokes who are fit as fiddles and at no risk at all  having a drink together, the fact that alone it is illegal is bat shit crazy and so many people in here sitting on there fvcking high horse condemning them, get a grip.

What does fitness have to do with anything? They can still spread the virus asymptomatically. Nothing to do with people sitting on their "high horse".

I think you're missing the point. As you know, Football Clubs and players are under immense scrutiny by the press. We really didn't need this at this point in the season. But aside from that and more importantly, they have breached club and national regulations. What if there had been an outbreak at Seagrave? What if this hadn't broken and they'd travelled today and passed the virus on and there was a serious rate of infection amongst the players and staff at West Ham United on account of LCFC? 

13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Can I have the starts and sub appearances as well please? And Cup games and goals as well.

He has improved this season, scored more important goals too.

18/19 - 7 goals, 7 assists, 2930 mins played - goal contribution every 209 minutes

19/20 - 9 goals, 3 assists, 3091 minutes played - goal contribution every 258 minutes

20/21* - 11 goals, 10 assists, 2184 minutes played - goal contribution every 104 minutes

He is absolutely smashing it this season (when he actually plays)

Even if he plays every minute of every single game left without scoring or assisting (810 minutes left to play this season, including if we make the final) the highest his goal contribution rate could be is a goal contribution every 143 minutes.

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Weren’t you the chap stoking the story that Rennie had shagged Maddison or some nonsense? Post it or nothing at all

1 hour ago, Manini said:

Whoever was peddling the story that Rennie was knocking Maddison off please DM me that sounds hilarious lol 

I ****ing love this forum sometimes, I'm in tearslol

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Strokes said:

How do you think us carrying on like this will effect the harmony, fans calling for silly disciplinary methods without the full knowledge of what went on?

The club I presume know the full facts and will take appropriate action, calling for frankly preposterous punishments is daft.

Are you being serious?  

im talking about the actions of the players, missing the game effecting squad harmony.

Edited by MPH

17 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I listened to Brendans post match interview talking about discipline and having a winning mentality and i find myslef liking what he says and nodding along but then again i think about summer of 2021 when we have no European spot, our best players are looking for the exit door, even Brendan himself considering job at Spurs and i think, who does this benefit more - Leicester City or Brendan Rodgers 'the manager'?

All in all what was Brendan trying to achieve today? yes hes punished those players, but he's also punished the fans and the club, all to make him appear as a man not to be messed with, which is fine if he's here for the next several years but we all get the feeling he won't be.

wut

13 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I'm surprised he played at Kilworth Springs tbh. It's been a while since I played there and it was O.K. but not the best.

If I got paid £100k a week, I'd be rocking up at a much better track than that 

Maybe he wanted to keep a low profile and have a round of golf in a countryside location. I can’t believe he got caught out going all incognito booking in the name James M and rocking up in his Range Rover with his under cover private reg plate MADDERS10

30 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

What have I missed?

We're packing in the football. We're a mob now. Mandatory masks. Socially distanced. Reasonably priced entry fee. Family prices. Free clappers.