Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Dennis Praet

Guest StevieLynex
4 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

No wonder he's not become part of the furniture with us...

Unlike Sofana

17 hours ago, Gazza M said:

If Arsenal want him at a decent fee I would personally drive him down there as only ever going to be on our bench. 

That’s okay, until we need to play Hamza Choudhury as our backup Midfielder. 

I don't think there is even an actual link regarding interest from Arsenal is there?

Some journo has just put 2 and 2 together due to previous interest from them and the rumours he might leave and got 5

2 minutes ago, HeskeyForever said:

After Perez's performances this season, I genuinely believe we would have been better off not playing a right winger at all and loading the midfield using Praet instead. It will be a shame to see him go, but he's easily got the quality to be starting for a good European team. 

I agree Perez is a complete lost cause, he basically offers absolutely nothing

Edited by whoareyaaa

18 hours ago, Gazza M said:

If Arsenal want him at a decent fee I would personally drive him down there as only ever going to be on our bench. 

I wouldn't want arsenal getting stronger this year and challenging us especially by selling our players to them when they have no European football and a good manager.

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Sorry what? 

Did you watch them last year? I'd be concerned about selling our players to them. Granted they're in a crap state but it isn't as if they've permanently fallen out of the bad apple tree forever.

Arteta has turned them from a lazy rag tag team with little financial input into a high intensity team where the players were working for each other. At times (small times!) They started playing some good football back end of last season (together with all of the defending they were still doing and running into blind corners)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

He’d be perfect for Leeds in their 4-1-4-1 formation if he wanted to stay in England. They play with two traditional box to box/number 8s and he would be a real upgrade for them in that department. Can’t see the Arsenal links myself. 

He's basically perfect for any team than uses a mezzala.  

Not really sure what’s going on with Praet, couldn’t get in our side at the end of last season and not getting a look in at the Euros (Belgium clearly needed fresh legs at the end last night) is he carrying an injury maybe? 

1 minute ago, NewquayFox said:

Not really sure what’s going on with Praet, couldn’t get in our side at the end of last season and not getting a look in at the Euros (Belgium clearly needed fresh legs at the end last night) is he carrying an injury maybe? 

Maybe he's just carrying mediocrity... To be fair though, the Belgians set up in a 3412 last night a bit like Leicester had been playing and he doesn't really fit in that formation in the midfield 2 - especially when they were not chasing the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Did you watch them last year? I'd be concerned about selling our players to them. Granted they're in a crap state but it isn't as if they've permanently fallen out of the bad apple tree forever.

Arteta has turned them from a lazy rag tag team with little financial input into a high intensity team where the players were working for each other. At times (small times!) They started playing some good football back end of last season (together with all of the defending they were still doing and running into blind corners)

I've never understood this line of thinking, if we don't sell them our players then they will buy others who might be even better value.

Praet isn't troubling our first XI so how is us selling him detrimental to us?

When we sold Drinkwater, Maguire and Chilwell who got the better end of the deal?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I've never understood this line of thinking, if we don't sell them our players then they will buy others who might be even better value.

Praet isn't troubling our first XI so how is us selling him detrimental to us?

When we sold Drinkwater, Maguire and Chilwell who got the better end of the deal?

Just noticed that Chelsea are European Champions and finished above us so they won't be complaining.