Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Odsonne Édouard

.....I felt at the end of the last transfer window, that Edouard would be kicking off, because he did not get his transfer!!!

There was no adverse reaction coming from him staying there for another season and at the end of this season he would definitely be sold as I assumed there was an agreed contract on the table. For this to be at this stage and seemingly now shelved means someone has dropped the ball or their was nothing really agreed for him to come here.

I still would like to have him here and he will give us terrific depth upfront, with him added to our squad.

Edited by sacreblueits442

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Never really got excited about this one, felt he would add depth but not much more really. 

Think for 15 it would've been passable but there's no chance he'd have had much of an impact here, not saying daka will either but he's more unknown and has an impressive record