Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vacamion

Manchester United (A) Pre Match (Tues 11 May 2021 18:00) BT Sport

Moldbridge reckons that's the team Man Utd are likely to go with either Cavani or Greenwood up front (both played in the last 2 games)

moldbridge.png

Edited by turlo
typo

12 minutes ago, Hales said:

Is there a press conference today? 

It was straight after the Newcastle Game. didn't give anything away re team selection as was mostly about picking up the players and getting a reaction 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Despite my despondent side thinking we'll fail to pick up another point this season, there is a part of me that believes we'll draw this, lose to Chelsea, and will need a win against Spurs on the final day to secure top 4. Good grief, this is an agonizing end to the season. It's the hope that kills you.

Yeh its like getting fried rice...without the egg...:unsure:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, turlo said:

Moldbridge reckons that's the team Man Utd are likely to go with either Cavani or Greenwood up front (both played in the last 2 games)

moldbridge.png

Even with that, it means Greenwood and McTominay are at risk of injury having started on Sunday. Greenwood also started against Roma.

Starting with Cavani and Bailly is also a risk, as it makes it difficult for them to start again against Liverpool.

16 minutes ago, turlo said:

moldbridge.png

Problem we'll have is breaking them down. There's no incentive for them to try and win it. That team might be impotent going forward but it won't even try and that midfield will run all day to try and keep us out. 

Edited by Finnegan

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Problem we'll have is breaking them down. There's no incentive for them to try and win it. That team might be impotent going forward but it won't even try and that midfield will run all day to try and keep us out. 

I don't think they will sit back, what's the point, they have 2nd in the bag. 

• Like 1

Every time I've thought we were fked this season (Villa, Fulham, Everton and Arsenal home defeats)  we've managed to bounce back and pick up points. I'm remaining confident we can pull a result out the bag on that basis! 

We tried playing maddison and ricardo into form. Fail. Time to try to win some with our best available team (including form and fitness)

Same could be said for vardy but he still contributes and enables iheanacho so he stays in for me.

39 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is my biggest concern. They'll sit back, we'll put the whole team forward with one man left behind and then no doubt they'll lump a long ball over the top and we'll have to watch with our hands over our eyes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

I'm the opposite, couldn't care less what side they put out. This game is a chance for us to shut the door on that awful Newcastle game, before the biggest game in years.

Play like we did against them in the FA Cup and we can beat whatever side they put out. Play like we did against Newcastle and we can definitely lose to any side they put out.

Nail on head.