Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Matheus Pereira

5 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

Beginning to think Rodgers will concentrate on the achievable , Edouard and Pereira. Soumaré will take more work but can be done . Gosens looking too difficult and expensive.

Soumaré is practically done. Gosens seems to be waiting to see if we get UCL.

• Like 1

He is a very good player, but to temper expectations a little, I think he would take a season to fully get up and running. WBA even under Bilic didn't play a high press (more possession based instead) and whilst this player has a very high ceiling, I don't think he's the type that gets thrown in immediately into European games or clashes against teams near the top of the table. He's good enough to get plenty of starts though of course.

All that said, the guy has fantastic technique and has already proven himself in the toughest league in the world for a relegated side. Put him under a coach like Rodgers and he could potentially explode Harvey Barnes style and become one of the league's best. It's a yes from me, and I would rate him higher than Madeuke from PSV because this guy proved himself already in both the Championship and the Premier League.

• Like 2

He'd be a great signing if we can get him for under £25m. I think he'd be what we thought we were getting with Perez, a player that is very good on the wing and as a number 10.

Edited by matty98