Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

If you can look between your fingers from behind the sofa, you'll see we're matching these at the moment. It's a good game of football.

Absolutely sh*tting a brick, but I'm already far happier with the performance.

1 minute ago, Bozman said:

We look fookin dreadful .

I wouldn’t say we’re dreadful. Even game so far, plenty of time left.

• Like 1

This is a disgraceful set up and performance 

I want to like Rodgers and back him but he makes it so hard.

This team is there for the taking and theres simply no excuse not to be putting them under more pressure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Just don’t think the “pass, pass, pass, keep possession” style helps us in these situations. Slows everyone down, everyone overthinks what they need to do. High tempo, quick football you just go off instincts a bit more and you can build up a head of steam. 

No, we’re not great at it. Unless you can play it with intensity it makes you almost susceptible to attack every time you have the ball. We need to be more direct with our attack. This United’s back four are there to be attacked, and we’re tickling them from a distance. ****ing stupid. We will get beaten if we carry on like this.